FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

6F9E8244-A15C-432C-87A3-B7FAFF39B443.jpeg
Happy pumpkin spice day! if you still haven’t tried the pumpkin cream cold brew do it!

Cold brew was all out at the starbz I went to this morning. had to settle for a regular iced coffee and again I repeat Dunkin’s regular iced coffee >>>> starbz

Cold brew was all out at the starbz I went to this morning. had to settle for a regular iced coffee and again I repeat Dunkin’s regular iced coffee >>>> starbz
Went to visit family in NJ once and they forced us to try that Dunkin nonsense.

Y’all can keep that to yourselves.. I’m not saying Starbucks is incredible but that Dunkin wasn’t great. Maybe I got the wrong one but I’m pretty sure they had us get the big drink people in the East love.

I think there’s a lot of folks who don’t like Starbuck’s regular coffee. They find it to be extra bitter/burnt tasting.
Because it is over roasted for mass production so it is burnt. All I taste is burnt chocolate. Some people think that means it’s stronger but it’s not. Dunkin’ is burnt also however it’s less noticeable in their regular iced coffee than Starbz. I add no sugar to coffee ever so any burned taste hits me immediately

Last edited:
Went to visit family in NJ once and they forced us to try that Dunkin nonsense.

Y’all can keep that to yourselves.. I’m not saying Starbucks is incredible but that Dunkin wasn’t great. Maybe I got the wrong one but I’m pretty sure they had us get the big drink people in the East love.
This is where Starbucks really excels over dunkin. Consistency. You get the same ****ty cup from Starbz 8/10 times with dunkin it’s a toss up

Gotta go nespresso...I've never had to go to starbucks again.
We got a Nespresso for the wife to ween her off Starbucks

She went back and I really never did. Only time I go Starbucks is if im on vacation.. Aka my Nespresso isn’t nearby. :lol:

Couldn’t believe how fire Nespresso was

Nespresso is a good tool for the “casual” coffee consumer. Doesn’t have the same creama, mouth feel, depth, satisfaction or taste as a dedicated breville or even a de’longhi machine

Nespresso is a good tool for the “casual” coffee consumer. Doesn’t have the same creama, mouth feel, depth, satisfaction or taste as a dedicated breville or even a de’longhi machine
You reppin Dunkin iced cawfeee’s but you wanna tell me Nespresso is for “casual” drinkers?

:lol:

You’re probably right but I mainly drink it for good cheaper alternative coffee.. it’s much cheaper than Starbucks and I really enjoy the coffee I found with them.

You reppin Dunkin iced cawfeee’s but you wanna tell me Nespresso is for “casual” drinkers?

:lol:

You’re probably right but I mainly drink it for good cheaper alternative coffee.. it’s much cheaper than Starbucks and I really enjoy the coffee I found with them.
I mean nespresso’s market is the casual coffee consumer that’s not into coffee enough to drop thousands on a proper espresso machine. And I’ll die on that hill that dunkin regular iced is better than Starbz, however Starbz has the better espresso drinks and their blonde roast is good still taste brunt but you get more acidic flavors than burnt chocolate.

I mean nespresso’s market is the casual coffee consumer that’s not into coffee enough to drop thousands on a proper espresso machine. And I’ll die on that hill that dunkin regular iced is better than Starbz, however Starbz has the better espresso drinks and their blonde roast is good still taste brunt but you get more acidic flavors than burnt chocolate.
Nespresso is the higher end for casual drinkers Aka me.

Going from Keurig to Nespresso made me much happier in my day to day coffee enjoyment. I’ve purchased legit maybe 3 Starbucks outside of vacations this year.

Nespresso is the higher end for casual drinkers Aka me.

Going from Keurig to Nespresso made me much happier in my day to day coffee enjoyment. I’ve purchased legit maybe 3 Starbucks outside of vacations this year.
When you’re ready to step up and make your own espresso (water temperature control, grinding your own beans, weighting the coffee and water for perfect ratio) get a de’longhi or breville. Under 3-200 and you’ll taste an immediate difference.

When you’re ready to step up and make your own espresso (water temperature control, grinding your own beans, weighting the coffee and water water for perfect ratio) get a de’longhi or breville. Under 3-200 and you’ll taste an immediate difference.
I appreciate the insight but I have very little interest in espresso tbh. I mainly drink Nespresso’s coffee coffee. I stock some espresso pods for guests.

Back
Top Bottom