FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford After seeing your posts on it couple of weeks ago I went out to Briermere Farms earlier today. Drove 80 miles from Manhattan for these pies. Well worth it. I've only had some of the Blackberry/Apple one & it was legit. Very robust with an excellent soft crust. Got my brother & his wife the Raspberry cream one just based off of looks alone since it's so pretty & a vibrant red color, & also got myself the chocolate cream one which I've read awesome reviews on.
20220831_125412.jpg
20220831_184307.jpg
20220831_185045.jpg
20220831_184956.jpg

my-man.gif

Glad the trip out was worth it. They're on another level with those pies. We're grabbing a few for our Labor Day celebration this weekend. In the future I'd recommend a crisp pie, whether it be blueberry or apple.

Can't speak on the chocolate cream, but raspberry and blueberry were huge hits when I brought my friends out. I look forward to your feedback.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford After seeing your posts on it couple of weeks ago I went out to Briermere Farms earlier today. Drove 80 miles from Manhattan for these pies. Well worth it. I've only had some of the Blackberry/Apple one & it was legit. Very robust with an excellent soft crust. Got my brother & his wife the Raspberry cream one just based off of looks alone since it's so pretty & a vibrant red color, & also got myself the chocolate cream one which I've read awesome reviews on.
20220831_125412.jpg
20220831_184307.jpg
20220831_185045.jpg
20220831_184956.jpg
theoffice-whatdowewant.gif

THread

Not seeing the issue with the breakfast. People say anything these days.

I was about to say Kid Cudi don’t got that much money so he probably got a chef with his budget but shorty work for Wayne too.

The stuff she cooked specifically for breakfast and lunch is just extra regular. Something I or any girl I been with can do.

I’m not paying anybody to do some plain Jane **** I can do in 15 min. I want to pay for you to put in work and make some **** I’d only attempt two times and not do again for months and repeat that effort any time I’m hungry the rest of the day.

I was about to say Kid Cudi don’t got that much money so he probably got a chef with his budget but shorty work for Wayne too.

The stuff she cooked specifically for breakfast and lunch is just extra regular. Something I or any girl I been with can do.

I’m not paying anybody to do some plain Jane **** I can do in 15 min. I want to pay for you to put in work and make some **** I’d only attempt two times and not do again for months and repeat that effort any time I’m hungry the rest of the day.
Might just be their palate. They may care for that extra stuff.

Any of yall ever get bottled spicy mayo? Love it though I usually only get it from a restaurant whenever I order sushi. I wanna try a bottled one and if anyone has suggestions on a good one.

We tried a few but ultimately just spend a few bucks at this Benihana style restaurant down the street for the little we need for our dinners if we want any. They sell it in sauce cups.

Driving 80 miles for pie is serious. Thats almost here to Buffalo.
If it's worth it & looks good enough I'll drive way longer distances. It would've been like 65-ish miles but I happened to be in Manhattan when I left to get it.

Had some fun eating seafood at my favorite BBQ food truck

Crawfish Boil
2847808F-66B2-4584-BDBD-15A2A76DA69F.jpeg

9FE3B325-4B28-4924-AA54-CF17960F12D3.jpeg

B8D9C5A7-40C9-418D-9A9E-B0E94A67A746.jpeg

Oysters, Corn on the Cob, and cheese curd hot link
B7AF86BA-7686-483B-9623-2BE0E35D1014.jpeg

EE7D8021-A9F1-409A-9A70-22D6FA819AFA.jpeg

04318A93-BD4E-4960-B010-88C65FCAF387.jpeg

Prime Rib Dinner
C471422A-8FA7-45D9-9CAC-2D000D32A25E.jpeg

Beef Cheek Sando
0D2F1A02-4E9E-49FF-AF98-DF8F112704C1.jpeg

Chicago Beef and Some dogs
DA9AE4B3-7581-4DDE-9522-AEB4D45093DD.jpeg

Korean Joint in the back of the Korean grocery store
76F69E65-4B45-41C9-8D0D-8E8EBC810C6E.jpeg

All that looks 🔥 especially the beef cheek.

Private chefs get list of things their client eats and doesn’t and how they like it prepared. Cudi prob had all that on his list for breakfast with instructions he likes his eggs well done and not running. Private chefs aren’t just going into a clients crib and whipping up what they want however they want like it’s their private restaurant :lol:

Last edited:
A lot of people lack even basic cooking skills, not surprising that celebs hire chefs to cook them basic stuff.
I also look at it as outsourcing things you don’t want to do and can afford to have people do it for you.

I told my wife there was no way I’m going to hire a cleaning person. Finally I cave and it was the best thing ever. We only had someone come in 2x then Covid hit. It was worth it to me, I was able to focus on other things. By the way I clean very well but it’s exhausting especially with kids.

Last edited:
Any of yall ever get bottled spicy mayo? Love it though I usually only get it from a restaurant whenever I order sushi. I wanna try a bottled one and if anyone has suggestions on a good one.
Just buy sriracha and make your own. Then you have you have 3 condiments.

I know we are talking about food but everyone in my area hire someone to maintain their lawn and when I say maintain all they are doing is watering the grass and running the lawn mower a few times over a patch of grass. Some don’t even have grass. This is literally a 10 min job but no one do it in my area.

Back
Top Bottom