FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Baseball isnt a sport, I rather watch paint dry.
It’s a sport but it is the most boring of the 4 major sports in this country. Basketball pro and college, football pro and college, hockey, European football >>>>> mlb. Couldn’t disrespect baseball by putting mls ahead of it. That’s a garbage league.

Rellvolver Ocelot Rellvolver Ocelot I personally prefer without them. I actually found this stand that lists out the toppings. Most places down here are too casual to have any of that listed.

A35EA2E2-7B79-412A-ADE7-C5393F65CACE.jpeg

E016F4B6-85C4-4032-BBCE-A18BC6DA4CC1.jpeg

From another spot. Filling was tasty but they slacked on the toppings
6A8EBA55-6625-4778-ABE7-8ECF6E5C2727.jpeg

A few other local things:
064FC902-55C2-4266-8D1B-CA4FDD2FFC3A.jpeg
335419BC-2DBA-45B8-94D0-7F19539A8173.jpeg

D5FFDA4C-2AC8-49F3-ADC5-EDCD537208A9.jpeg

Nice. When did Trinidad open back up to outsiders?

anyone got restaurant recos in Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges and Amsterdam?
I thought the food in Amsterdam was trash, honestly.

Best place I went to was the Thai spot they went to on **** That’s Delicious, but even then I’d consider that spot to be average/slightly above average by American standards.

Football stinks. 11min of actual gameplay. Gimme the condensed version.

This is true too that’s why European footy>> all.

to be fair, the 11 minutes is roughly the same for footy when you subtract the time players spend rolling around on the ground faking injuries.....

i kid, i kid...i enjoy both football and footy. and baseball! hockey is king doe :pimp:

I used to watch a lot of football and now watch almost none. Don't miss it at all

I like going to baseball games but almost never watching on TV. Maybe some playoffs

I did not know there was even a "Detroit style" pizza until recently. To me it just looks like a square sicilian slice, unless that literally what a Detroit is and I didnt know it had a name. :lol:

I did not know there was even a "Detroit style" pizza until recently. To me it just looks like a square sicilian slice, unless that literally what a Detroit is and I didnt know it had a name. :lol:
Nah it's amazing. Super crunchy sides with crusted cheddar and a kind of dip dish where the sauce is added after cooking. It's really unique actually.

Lack of a traditional crust, cheddar on the sides, extra crispy, and sauce added at the end after cooking
That’s all extra. To be considered Detroit style it’s just a specific pan and crispy edges. Some makers use wisconsin cheese others use good ol mozz.

Back
Top Bottom