FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tried a tri tip steak cut this time around. Pleased with cook and cut it properly this time.

2330822E-52ED-466E-9AB5-EF212A932590.jpeg

Hood Chinese food slaps. Forgot the fries tho 😫. My place even sells maduros.

My spots got fried green plantains.
Said that in this thread a few weeks back. Hood Chinese in nyc is on another tier strictly cause they have Caribbean menu items. Had boneless chicharron in garlic sauce with pork fried rice yesterday

Yep nowadays I see folks bringing in their dogs to many businesses they have no place being and even many where there are clearly signs on the door saying only service dogs are allowed. Most people assume they won't get questioned and no one will actually make them take the dog outside.

Yep nowadays I see folks bringing in their dogs to many businesses they have no place being and even many where there are clearly signs on the door saying only service dogs are allowed. Most people assume they won't get questioned and no one will actually make them take the dog outside.
They just say it’s a service dog even tho we all know that’s bs. Some people are just too attached to their pets and have to bring them everywhere. I don’t get it. leave them at home they’ll be aight.

Some people are just too attached to their pets and have to bring them everywhere. I don’t get it. leave them at home they’ll be aight.
I agree, dogs shouldn't be in restaurants. But they need a little bit of fresh air every now & then from being couped up all day. Walking them to the park or around the block is enough to make them happy.

however pets should not be allowed in any food establishment.
Thoughts on bodega cats? Seeing as how they actually perform a job for the store, do they get a pass? Legit asking.

I agree, dogs shouldn't be in restaurants. But they need a little bit of fresh air every now & then from being couped up all day. Walking them to the park or around the block is enough to make them happy.

Thoughts on bodega cats? Seeing as how they actually perform a job for the store, do they get a pass? Legit asking.
Bodega cats actually have a job and aren’t just there to look cute they get a pass. No cat in the bodega means it has rats

Back
Top Bottom