FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I can’t eat Cinnabon. Not because it’s gross but in hs my friend worked there and we ate it EVERYDAY after I got off my grueling shift at crate and barrel and he took a box for us to eat on the ride home.

soMLNMjt4GNtECP9pjki6G.jpg

See it's still up there if you want the decent stuff and not just the tortilla wrapped tortillas with a little cheese.
I pretty much don’t ever get one of the meals. Especially if I’m just gonna be bringing it home. Don’t need a drink.

I usually get 3 of the “higher priced” items and my wife does 2.

Chilling at my brother & his wife's place for NYE. Got a plain & 🌶/🧅 Pizza from my old hood. On the menu is jalapeño poppers/tacos with impossible meat(😔) since they are vegetarian/fried Buffalo cauliflower/🔥 Mexican soda & dessert.

I went to pick up the pizza & was chatting it up with the new owner & he hooked it up with 2 upside down sicilian slices so pre-gamed with those, lol. Very good I must say. The old owner never ventured too deep into specialty pies so it's good to see the shop getting with the times.
20221231_170625.jpg
20221231_171849.jpg
20221231_174233.jpg
20221231_195733.jpg
20221231_195927.jpg
20221231_201515.jpg
20221231_195743.jpg

Last cheat meal order of 2022 from Wendy's was:

1 Dave's Double Cheeseburger
1 Italian Burger Single (6/10 - wouldn't try again)
1 Dave's Single - no tomato, no lettuce
1 Spicy Chicken Sandwich
1 Medium Fry
1 Baked potato w/cheese, sour cream, chives, bacon bits
1 Chili Cheese Fries
1 Diet Dr. Pepper

I finished the 4 sandwiches in one sitting.. took about 45 minutes. Had the chili cheese fries about 3 hours later.

TRYING to finish the baked potato and medium regular fry before midnight. I've never ordered this much food before but decided to try this because I watch a lot of competitive eating videos. I don't know how those dudes do it.

Last cheat meal order of 2022 from Wendy's was:

1 Dave's Double Cheeseburger
1 Italian Burger Single (6/10 - wouldn't try again)
1 Dave's Single - no tomato, no lettuce
1 Spicy Chicken Sandwich
1 Medium Fry
1 Baked potato w/cheese, sour cream, chives, bacon bits
1 Chili Cheese Fries
1 Diet Dr. Pepper

I finished the 4 sandwiches in one sitting.. took about 45 minutes. Had the chili cheese fries about 3 hours later.

TRYING to finish the baked potato and medium regular fry before midnight. I've never ordered this much food before but decided to try this because I watch a lot of competitive eating videos. I don't know how those dudes do it.

ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

My biggest gripe is why so many potato sides?

Regular fries
Chili cheese fries
Fully loaded baked potato

At some point you have to stop and think “this might be a little redundant.”

Back
Top Bottom