FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I wished I had a hypothetical machine to test this put. Ain't no way in the world you picking PB that high. :lol:

You could get that with the 90th pick.
:lol: If you knew me in real life you'd know how much I love PB. I've enjoyed it since I was a little kid. Mainly the smooth creamy kind. I consume OD amounts of PB, lol. My brother & I love PB so much it annoys his wife, lol. I see what you mean but since I love it so damn much I had to put it at #5. God Bless George Washington Carver for inventing it.

:lol: If you knew me in real life you'd know how much I love PB. I've enjoyed it since I was a little kid. Mainly the smooth creamy kind. I consume OD amounts of PB, lol. My brother & I love PB so much it annoys his wife, lol. I see what you mean but since I love it so damn much I had to put it at #5. God Bless George Washington Carver for inventing it.

I'm a peanut butter fan as well. Making a smoothie as we speak. Not denying you don't love IT.

But selecting an "almost condiment" as a Top 5 selection is WILD. It's more because of it's category as opposed to denying how much you actually love it.

Nah I rock with PB. Don't eat it on bread that often but always in desserts/smoothies

Just a high rating for it what is mostly not that versatile or filling. Belongs on a spreads/condiments list

As for fake processed cheese it's cool as long as it's melted
Always have it with desserts/smoothies 💯. You ever try it with cold cut turkey sandwich(whole wheat or white bread don't matter)?

Yeah, you're right it's not a real food but more of a spread/condiment but I rated it that high because I am obsessed with it, lol.

Thanks bro. I was peeping Rodney Scotts also. Is he the one that has or had an original location outside of Charleston, or am I thinking of another bbq joint?

Yea thats him, original one is still open.
Its called Scotts Barbecue in hemmingway SC. Super old school.
Small menu.
Thats the one anthony bourdain went to.

May have changed tho its been a while.

I'm a peanut butter fan as well. Making a smoothie as we speak. Not denying you don't love IT.

But selecting an "almost condiment" as a Top 5 selection is WILD. It's more because of it's category as opposed to denying how much you actually love it.
Nah I totally get what you're saying. For that purpose my #5 can be switched to chicken tikka masala.

Beef.
20220910_190356.jpg

Nando's Thigh & Mighty Sandwich
20221001_214618.jpg

Always have it with desserts/smoothies 💯. You ever try it with cold cut turkey sandwich(whole wheat or white bread don't matter)?

Yeah, you're right it's not a real food but more of a spread/condiment but I rated it that high because I am obsessed with it, lol.

You ever had kare kare?

Its a filipino dish with oxtail and a peanut butter based sauce.

One of my favorite filipino dishes.

peanut butter slander :frown:

just threw some in my post-workout smoothie and then had a few spoonfuls as a snack. love this stuff, the costco organic line is my fave. the grainier the better :emoji_fire:

have a friend that is a member and always speaks highly of this place

was excited to see this come across my YT timeline this morning

Back
Top Bottom