FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tonight
IMG_2394.jpeg
IMG_2395.jpeg

A lot of times Italian food is really good due to the freshness and quality of ingredients.

This is true. Much of it is simple, seasonal ingredients

Can see how some might find it underwhelming

American Italian restaurants have a come a long way in replicating freshness

Italian shark coochie and some things still on another level though

Any DC NTers can make recommendations for a Mother’s Day brunch spot. I need to put reservations in now.

Black-owned, Seafood, or locally will be ideal. I’ve already had La Vie.
Bro, I'm literally in the same boat. I got a party of 6 and can't find nothing nowhere. Even if I recommended something, I doubt there's seating available lol

Why's that
because it’s so far from mexico
the luxury that border states have is most of the ingredients and mexican products are so nearby and fresher. most of our produce down here is from mexico. not to mention the amount of mexican people here already.

Bro, I'm literally in the same boat. I got a party of 6 and can't find nothing nowhere. Even if I recommended something, I doubt there's seating available lol

You may can do La Vie. Just know they’re going to hit your pockets. :lol: Especially that ridiculous parking.

Came out of there having to spend $32 on self parking after a $200+ bill for brunch for 2 :frown:

Last edited:
because it’s so far from mexico
the luxury that border states have is most of the ingredients and mexican products are so nearby and fresher. most of our produce down here is from mexico. not to mention the amount of mexican people here already.

I get your logic but it's 2023.
We have climate controlled growing facilities everywhere in this country.
We have trucks and planes that can ship anything anywhere in less than a day.

So I think it is logistically possible for that to happen.

The best pizza spot on the West Coast is able to have New York water shipped to them on a weekly basis. More than ever before is it possible for MIN to be in the running for best Mexican food.

Back
Top Bottom