FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Got this from a mom and pop place so I throughly the hash would be homemade…… I was wrong 3/10 ….. did not finish
9CCC39BC-A702-4B3D-9014-698BF9B86199.jpeg

Got this from a mom and pop place so I throughly the hash would be homemade…… I was wrong 3/10 ….. did not finish
9CCC39BC-A702-4B3D-9014-698BF9B86199.jpeg

Sadly, some mom and pop places are the biggest culprits of serving frozen stuff they got at Smart and Final. Too expensive for them to do everything fresh from scratch.

I tried Liquid Death’s “severed lime” sparkling water yesterday.

It was delicious but they put a little sugar in it, causing 20 calories. It’s minimal obvi but still.

Also picked up a single Topo Chico lime, and it’s also delicious.

To me they’re neck and neck. If the Liquid Death didn’t have sugar in it I think I’d actually give it the win.

Gotta hand it to Blizzard, they know how to do a promotion. It might not be real meat, but they sure know how to replicate it's texture through gels. It's so unsettling to drink. :lol:
IMG_20230519_135931948.jpg

“Demon Meat” huh?
I thought the whole demon meat shake thing was a joke when the diablo Twitter was posting about it today. I replied to it for the lulz and they sent me one. I was surprised. :lol:
It's actually made with gels, agar, and gummies of varying viscosities. It feels like I'm trying to drink a brain through a straw, a very sweet and sugary brain. I taste different berries in there, some apple cinnamon, and some bacon flavoring. It's okay overall, but like I said the texture is a little off-putting.

Back
Top Bottom