FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Girls are cancelled I’m switching teams

cum here ill take care of u bb
giphy (24).gif

Think DeadsetAce DeadsetAce unconsciously influenced my meal today :lol:
IMG_2729.jpeg

Honey Sriracha Wings
IMG_2728.jpeg

Korean BBQ Cheesesteak Fries (Fries topped with Korean BBQ Ribeye, soy garlic caramelized onions, cheddarjack cheese, crema, and scallions)
IMG_2730.jpeg

The spot was right around the corner from the MOM’s Organic I go to and like a mile from my cobbler but I never realized it :lol: Both were on point. Would try other fry combos and wing flavors in the future

Think DeadsetAce DeadsetAce unconsciously influenced my meal today :lol:
IMG_2729.jpeg

Honey Sriracha Wings
IMG_2728.jpeg

Korean BBQ Cheesesteak Fries (Fries topped with Korean BBQ Ribeye, soy garlic caramelized onions, cheddarjack cheese, crema, and scallions)
IMG_2730.jpeg

The spot was right around the corner from the MOM’s Organic I go to and like a mile from my cobbler but I never realized it :lol: Both were on point. Would try other fry combos and wing flavors in the future

Nah I need the exact location

Man rainbow is so bad. Id take zippys or even a foodland bento over rainbow easy.
It really was disappointing. I was surprised how crowded it was. In my area we have L&L and Ono Hawaiian Grill and they're way better. I think every Hawaiian restaurant that I've been to in the Bay is better.

When I posted that receipt I was wondering if there was ever a debate and/or consensus on Ranch vs. Blue Cheese in here :lol: Personally, I am 100% Team Blue Cheese when deciding between the two

It really was disappointing. I was surprised how crowded it was. In my area we have L&L and Ono Hawaiian Grill and they're way better. I think every Hawaiian restaurant that I've been to in the Bay is better.
Foodland poke :pimp:

For Hawaiian plates I would stick to small local owned shops in places outside of Waikiki

I’ll tolerate whatever you wanna put on Buffalo wings, but blue cheese is the only condiment I’ll accept.

You give me ranch with Buffalo wings I’m stealing something.

When I posted that receipt I was wondering if there was ever a debate and/or consensus on Ranch vs. Blue Cheese in here :lol: Personally, I am 100% Team Blue Cheese when deciding between the two
Ranch is horrible. I'm not really a blue cheese fan but I'll choose that over ranch every time.

Back
Top Bottom