FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I’m currently transitioning from premier protein to this

BB68C24E-0DF8-470F-9010-A452EC271164.jpeg

I drink these as meals as well. Try the core protein ones! They have 42g of protein. I got a variety pack of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Vanilla tastes like melted ice cream and strawberry tastes like nesquik. So good! I love they don’t have that fake sugar aftertaste.

Per the above prior recommendations, I copped these from Amazon Fresh
IMG_2793.jpeg

Had da Vanilla this morning with a banana. Need to have the Strawberry but initially, the consistency left more to be desired (in comparison to the 30G Premier Protein).

I will admit that it has held me over while providing sufficient protein and it is waaayyy more convenient than making a shake. Need to see what’s good with the Strawberry but I’m probably going to move forward with a pack (I think they come in 12 or 15).

Best way to transport fries is in a paper bag inside a larger paper bag
A styrofoam container in a plastic bag it’ll just get soaked

They said it’s piping hot but they look stale asf. 🤢 damn BK, edit your lies in app below. You can SEE how stale those fries are. Served by 2 elderly women working the 1pm onward shift. Not being misogynistic or anything but…
Of course… women… they don’t give a ****, they’ll serve you anything.:stoneface: Like dude it’s visibly obvious they are STALE. 🤮

Normally, it’s a bunch of guys there working and the food is always really good… today is the first day I’ve seen those two ladies.

IMG_6325.jpeg

IMG_6324.jpeg

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican yesterday you seemed to have quite a few thoughts yesterday on temperature expectations when ordering fries via delivery. What do you have to say to someone ordering via app (for what appears to be in-store pickup)? Do they have a reasonable expectation to “piping hot” fries? Or are should their expectations be more in-line with someone ordering via delivery?

Per the above prior recommendations, I copped these from Amazon Fresh
IMG_2793.jpeg

Had da Vanilla this morning with a banana. Need to have the Strawberry but initially, the consistency left more to be desired (in comparison to the 30G Premier Protein).

I will admit that it has held me over while providing sufficient protein and it is waaayyy more convenient than making a shake. Need to see what’s good with the Strawberry but I’m probably going to move forward with a pack (I think they come in 12 or 15).
Glad you liked them. I drink premier protein mixed my espresso in the mornings.

Still in Italy. Today we went out for pizza (after a trip to the leaning Tower of Pisa). Had heard good things about this place and it didn’t disappoint. I got a gluten free base with local ham, salami, and sausage and it was good.

IMG_6390.jpeg

We were sitting right by the door looking out at the cathedral.

IMG_6391.jpeg

:emoji_thinking:

How many calories could be in two tiny syrupless waffles?

Oh i didnt show the 2 burritos, left over cheese sauce, and breakfast potatoes.

I sometimes eat waffles and french toast without syrup so I dont corrupt the innate flavor. I wasnt trying to calorie save or anything, the damage was already done.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican yesterday you seemed to have quite a few thoughts yesterday on temperature expectations when ordering fries via delivery. What do you have to say to someone ordering via app (for what appears to be in-store pickup)? Do they have a reasonable expectation to “piping hot” fries? Or are should their expectations be more in-line with someone ordering via delivery?

Just make sure you grab your bag as soon as your order is ready. If your bag has been sitting for a while, you can't be mad at the establishment for selling you soggy fries.

Last day in Italy and we had some time to kill so stopped back at the street with the famous sandwich - but I wanted to try one of the other local specialties.

This is Lampredotto - basically cow’s stomach slow-cooked in a vegetable broth, seasoned with herbs and served on artisanal bread.

IMG_6398.jpeg

The artisanal bread was amazing but cow stomach feels exactly how you would think and doesn’t taste of much. I should have got the suckling pig which was under it on the menu.

Then a final coffee waiting in the airport.

IMG_6399.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom