FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not bad for a chain spot. Ribs were good. Brisket was moist but lacked flavor.
IMG_8039.jpeg

Is that you young prince?

NVM. I miss Indian weddings. I spent some high schools years near Piscataway and my mom used to take me to her cowokers weddings and I would go ham on the buffet.
Indian weddings are fun, everyone does it mostly the same way but nonetheless fun & always nice to share in others happiness. I've always wanted to go to a Christian or Asian wedding. Those look dope too.
Again, what kind of secret life do you live? :lol:
Lol, I promise I'm just your average 9-5'er.

Someone at work gave me a McGriddle today. Cant even remember the last time I had one, **** was crack I might need to get another one this week :lol:
Only thing I get with the chicken though and put the hashbrown on top of it. Only eat breakfast when I go to Vegas normally though lol

I actually grew up in Piscataway but moved in 05 smh... it looks so much different compared to when I lived there... so much more stores, restaurants and a lot of traffic lol

Long weekend in NYC

Day 1
Abosolute Bagels - this is definitely my favorite bagel place in the city that I've tried so far. Bagels don't even need toasted. They have such an incredible texture. Got bacon, egg, and cheese on an everything, and Blueberry cream cheese on a plain.
20230922_111517.jpg

Levain bakery - dark chocolate peanut butter chip.
Yes this looks like a pile of dog **** :lol: First time trying levain. I really liked it, but I pretty much like all sweets.
20230922_130201.jpg

Jongro rice hotdogs - sweet potato mozzarella dog

20230922_170101.jpg

Jacobs Pickles - LOW COUNTRY MEATLOAF
Sweet and Smokey Meatloaf, Whipped Potatoes,
Frizzled Onions, coleslaw,
Buttermilk Biscuit smothered in Maple Butter

The portions at this place were HUGE. This meatloaf was genuinely the size of a brick. Definitely get your money's worth here.

20230922_213554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom