FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Carne asada fries from little miner taco

31B2536D-9CB5-4888-B56E-830AC13ECFAC.jpeg

The he'll is a round table

Has anyone posted one?

overpriced pizza chain that is (was) always on point. quality of their ingredients is great but as others have mentioned, not sure if worth the price.

haven’t had it in a minute since i usually go to local pizza spots at this point

overpriced pizza chain that is (was) always on point. quality of their ingredients is great but as others have mentioned, not sure if worth the price.

haven’t had it in a minute since i usually go to local pizza spots at this point
You actin uppety

Jk

Thoughts on Mountain Michael’s?

no never been to either one but they look with the trip thanks.
Yeah, Moho Mex is great for me because they use halal meat only. Their menu is pretty much standard Mexican fare & quality is pretty good. Mango Mango was ok. My fam & I tried it earlier this summer. In my food adventures I've concluded I'm not too big on Asian desserts. Most of my dessert experiences were a miss in Asian cuisine. Mango Mango has a huge selection I had some tangy mango cheesecake thing which was just ok. But I really liked that place because it's so cozy & relaxing and makes for a nice date spot.

After the breaking news I read earlier this morning in this thread where a fellow member accused the vegetables green peppers & onion to be trash on 🍕, I had to get me some slamming nyc pizza with green peppers & onion so I can sleep easy tonight.

This is from Cascarino's in Whitestone, Queens, NY. Onebite was here years ago & said they have a sweet sauce that they use & since I'm a fan of lil sweetness on my pizza sauce I figured today works. He gave it a 6.8 but that's a low score tbh. I tried a regular slice too & it was great. Pizza is thin but not too thin & very firm undercarriage & has a solid crispy crust.

Bonus pics of the Queens Museum. Before I went for pizza I was chilling in the Queens Museum in Flushing Meadows Corona Park. I went here to see the Panorama of the City of New York. It's a scale model of the city & also houses some other neat artwork.
20231004_152352.jpg
20231004_154037.jpg
20231004_115353.jpg
20231004_120337.jpg
20231004_120614.jpg
20231004_121259.jpg
20231004_120728.jpg
20231004_121408.jpg
20231004_122448.jpg
20231004_122504.jpg

6 chocolate chip cookies and quart of milk is my next cheat "meal"

990 calories of goodness

might post pics idk

Da eagle has landed.
IMG_1086.jpeg

I just tried a few spoons of each and my rankings are as follows:
1. Raw Milk
2. Burnt Honey Vanilla
3. Tajin Tropical Punch
4. Raspberry Black Sesame
5. Banana S’mores
6. Green Tea Pistachio

Good stuff man! Do they only sell 6-packs or can you get smaller quantities? I obviously love trying new flavors so I see the appeal of the 6-packs but I don’t really want to be keeping 6-weeks of ice cream (it will go decrease by a pint each week but you get it :lol:).

Da eagle has landed.
IMG_1086.jpeg

I just tried a few spoons of each and my rankings are as follows:
1. Raw Milk
2. Burnt Honey Vanilla
3. Tajin Tropical Punch
4. Raspberry Black Sesame
5. Banana S’mores
6. Green Tea Pistachio
I tried the banana s'mores at their location in NYC when I was there the other week. The banana flavor is great, very natural tasting, but it's extremely overpowering. I didn't really taste anything else in it, just banana.

Back
Top Bottom