FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_1062.jpeg
IMG_1060.jpeg

Been living near this hole in the wall type spot for years now but never took the bait. Decided today was the day.

Immediately upon walking in I realized this place is MAGA as he’ll, but the deals made up for it.

Free salad was a nice surprise
IMG_1248.jpeg

$10 appetizers: “Garland” wings and baked clams:
IMG_1250.jpeg
IMG_1251.jpeg

$15 beer and burger combo was nutty.

The beer:
IMG_1247.jpeg

The burger:
IMG_1252.jpeg

Breakfast - large Godmother, spicy from Bay Cities. Iykyk
IMG_0268.jpeg

Lunch - cheeseburger with bacon and fries at Baltaire in Brentwood. Splendid. Extra dirty martini not pictured!
IMG_0264.jpeg

Happy Hour - mango Hefeweizen and jack and coke with tots at Ashland Hill on Main Street in Santa Monica.
IMG_0277.jpeg

IMG_0280.jpeg

Always seen these but never had any or even knew what they were, but now that I know I need to try some. They seem like I’d like them

Been living near this hole in the wall type spot for years now but never took the bait. Decided today was the day.

Immediately upon walking in I realized this place is MAGA as he’ll, but the deals made up for it.

Free salad was a nice surprise
IMG_1248.jpeg

$10 appetizers: “Garland” wings and baked clams:
IMG_1250.jpeg
IMG_1251.jpeg

$15 beer and burger combo was nutty.

The beer:
IMG_1247.jpeg

The burger:
IMG_1252.jpeg

Not da maga special

Looks good and cheap

Always seen these but never had any or even knew what they were, but now that I know I need to try some. They seem like I’d like them

Place is great. Neighborhood institution since I grew up in the area. I grew up having all my birthday cakes from either here or from Venieros in the east village.

Back
Top Bottom