FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Still have yet to try Bonchon. I’ve had Rokstar Chicken, The Coop and Mad For Chicken tho.

This is a two topping (wontons and dumplings) noodle soup from Maxi’s Noodle in Queens. Packed with shrimp and mushrooms. Very good.
IMG_4795.jpeg

Still have yet to try Bonchon. I’ve had Rokstar Chicken, The Coop and Mad For Chicken tho.

This is a two topping (wontons and dumplings) noodle soup from Maxi’s Noodle in Queens. Packed with shrimp and mushrooms. Very good.
IMG_4795.jpeg

Mad for chicken is much better

R Thomas in Atlanta… one of my favorite breakfast spots…
IMG_3236.jpeg
IMG_3237.jpeg
You ever been to Varsity?

IMG_4795.jpeg
You make your way out to Al-Sham & Scarr's yet?

Only go to McDonald’s cause the ones near me still have the 20 nugs for $5.50 or somethin crazy cheap

Outside of that if I’m spending that much I’d rather just go in n out or somewhere else for a burger I’ll really enjoy

The deal in the apps is the only reason I will get something from mcdonalds. Otherwise I just go to the Costco food court for a cheap lunch. Heard they got rid of the churros and replaced it wit a $2.99 big chocolate chip cookie.

Seems "watered down" a bit. Smaller wing sizes, flavors don't seem as deep as they used to etc. Crunch not as crunchy. Def feels like a drop off vs when they weren't as many stores. 2017 might have been post drop off.

Went on a bonchon binge. 50 flats, 10 large drumsticks combined. Soy garlic is the goat then probably spicy and Korean bbq. Tried their sammiches, they was all that.

20240123_132540.jpg

20240123_132737.jpg

20240123_132550.jpg
Sucks the only bonchon around here is like a hour away in a suburb town. If anybody in Atlanta knows a Korean wing spot like bonchon in the city lmk.

Back
Top Bottom