FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_1046.jpeg

Smokes some ribs for the family.

I’ve been having high school after school meal cravings lately. Like I wanna dump a bunch of tortilla chips on a plate and put a brick of cheese on top and throw it in the microwave. Maybe Colby jack or pepper jack to set it off.

A tub of redvines and Capri sun on the side. 2 ham and cheese hot pockets with strawberry pop tarts after that.

After that settles, heat up 1 totinos combo pizza in the microwave. Boiling hot on the edges, cool In the middle part. Fold it in half And eat that joint like a taco. Giant bowl of Smacks cereal right before bed.
2299C8D1-99CB-47C7-BE5A-88B0C55A02EF.jpeg
1723418546056.gif

SC kid SC kid

I personally hate the taste of anything that isn't "full fat" Green Yogurt. (Plain) The lesser the fat, you know they add stuff to compensate for the lack of flavors + the lesser the fat the more watery. I also opt for plain and not vanilla because if I'm going for a certain taste, the vanilla can get in the way. (YOU can always add vanilla extract)

But I was put onto Grape Nuts + Yogurt + Bananas a long time ago and that is a nice snack. No added sugar with the Grape Nuts but you get some good irons and zines.

I also like to add blended oats (basically "oat flour") as it gives a nice thick/chewy texture once it settles (I let it sit in the fridge for a few hours to simulate overnight oats).

I have also did Yogurt + Graham Crackers + Freshly squeezed lime juice for a fake Key Lime Pie Greek Yogurt.

But in general, my go to is Yogurt, blueberries, bananas, Grape nuts, cinnamon, oats flour.

Let me know if you try any of that.

No disrespect.

Im gonna try all of that

So ive never tried this concoction before. I dont even remember the last time ive had yogurt.
Decided to give it a shot since im kind of on a health kick.
Maybe not the best ingredients but this combination fit the nutritional value i was looking for as a whole. Maybe you guys who eat these can recommend something.

20240808_144723.jpg

First thing i noticed was the textures as well as the different kinds of sweet you get from the blueberries, granola, and vanilla. The tartness from the other berries balances that out well. The yogurt was thicker than i expected, which i did like.
If i could describe this dish in one word it would be "refreshing."

I tried this for the first time 4 days ago and have eaten it every day since. I added honey as well.
Excited to try new combinations.

Im a fan.
20240808_162321.jpg
This is good. My girl makes these. Sometimes drizzles a little honey on top.

Back
Top Bottom