FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

San Diego Slider Co.
E8FE2407-4374-4730-855E-622312F37853.jpeg

Do you hate poutine then?
I've actually never had poutine, I look forward to trying it though. I don't just consider the dish fries solely if that makes sense? Same thing when people from the west coast post carne asada fries and such. It changes the dynamic.

I've actually never had poutine, I look forward to trying it though. I don't just consider the dish fries solely if that makes sense? Same thing when people from the west coast post carne asada fries and such. It changes the dynamic.

You're right. It makes it better.

The sliders were bigger than I thought so I finished two and tapped out half way on the third :lol:

The slides either come in two or three but two of them will honestly do the job depending on which one you get. The one I couldn't finish was the mac and cheese (on the right)

They have plenty of choices to choose from.

Man idk what im in the mood for.dmv heads help me out...pg county especially
I swear, I have such a hard time deciding what to eat at times man. Too many options sometimes.

But some random spots

Ledo's
The Jerk Pit (College Park)
Nandos (I mess with the grilled chicken thighs, EXTRA CRISPY)

Or drive up 95 and get a crabcake

I swear, I have such a hard time deciding what to eat at times man. Too many options sometimes.

But some random spots

Ledo's
The Jerk Pit (College Park)
Nandos (I mess with the grilled chicken thighs, EXTRA CRISPY)

Or drive up 95 and get a crabcake

Hmmm might just try the jerk pit, any recommendations from there? I wanna get FULL!
....The rest ive had before, especially delicious nandos.

Back
Top Bottom