FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

0BC617E9-A138-4207-A95C-338233004EA2.jpeg

Turkey necks with potatoes and okra tonight fellas
I am SURE people do/did it, but this is my first time in life that I saw someone EAT turkey necks.

I usually see them as a broth base for greens/string beans

Reactions: God
Yeah beans work on a bunch of levels when it comes to chili.

Creates a texture contrast between proteins, thickens the sauce, makes it marginally healthier :lol:, etc.

I do a 1/2+1/2 kidney/black incorporation in my chili.

Yeah beans work on a bunch of levels when it comes to chili.

Creates a texture contrast between proteins, thickens the sauce, makes it marginally healthier :lol:, etc.

I do a 1/2+1/2 kidney/black incorporation in my chili.
White Kidneys + Black Beans.

That has been my go to as of late

chili is one of the few foods where i like beans in...if chili dont got beans i dont want it
Name some disheS you LIKE beans in.

Name some disheS you DON'T like beans in

only like beans in salad, chilli and soup

dont like rice with beans, dont like beans on the side, dont like beans in my burrito or tacos... theres prally more im leaving out

IDK if im in da minority but orders be coming w too many pancakes. im usually good w one

So I posted a Boston Sultana Spiced And Iced With Icing Sugar with Shredded Coconut in the Icing.
Today I decided to buy the local supermarkets in house fresh bakerys version as I wanted too compare and it was on special..
Honestly my one was so much better. Supermarket fresh bakery version was sloppy as in just like McDonald's. Slapped together no cwre.
Usually they have the best cheesecakes mudcakes there is. But I win this one haha
Tops mine
Bottoms store bought
20181024_214155.jpg

Back
Top Bottom