FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm sayin', Chiva really needs to be doing vids & do his Eddie Huang...

Wife made some corn beef, cabbage, red potatoes, & carrots in the crock pot last night. Had to dump everything out to cut it all down... Might not look good, but it was...

I'm sayin', Chiva really needs to be doing vids & do his Eddie Huang...

Wife made some corn beef, cabbage, red potatoes, & carrots in the crock pot last night. Had to dump everything out to cut it all down... Might not look good, but it was...

I'd subscribe. Foodie or fat kid at heart.

Never had a Tamale before, how badly am I missing out? Some of these pics almost made me lick my screen. I will be frequent visitor in this thread now

^
Tamales are great.

This thread isn't good to visit since I need to lose some holiday weight. If I went out to eat as often as some of you, i'd be 300 pounds and mad broke.

Never had a Tamale before, how badly am I missing out? Some of these pics almost made me lick my screen. I will be frequent visitor in this thread now

Never met ANYBODY that tried them and didn't like them.

Some of my neighbors are black, some are white, they always ask when are we making tamales lol

Tamales are :pimp:

If you like them, try the zongzi/zong/rice dumpling (chinese tamale, made with sticky rice instead of corn meal on the outside, and usually pork sausage, mushroom, and peanuts as stuffing), they're similar.

Tamales are :pimp:

If you like them, try the zongzi/zong/rice dumpling (chinese tamale, made with sticky rice instead of corn meal on the outside, and usually pork sausage, mushroom, and peanuts as stuffing), they're similar.

yes yes yes :pimp:

^^^^^^^^ "ZONGZI" is def appreciated, especially the fatty pork mmm mmmm….

sorry for some photos with filters 
tongue.gif

soba noodles

Sichuan spot i go on a regular, KungPow Chicken/Fish in chill oil/ Bullfrog in spicy sauce (don't knock it till you try it)

1 of 7 sesame coated Dragon BallZ

cooked up some black pepper chicken with broccoli 

Pho 2000 restaurant in Ho Chi Minh

grilled ostrich meat

coconut ice cream

deep fried banana

Cafe Rolle (As seen on triple d...pause)

Shrimp and lentils

Duck Pâté

Salmon lox with Créme Fraîche

Slightly Skewed (Food truck owned by my former co worker at Nike)

Smashed Fries

Deep fried fried rice balls and chicken skewers.

Gyro King and Bacon Mania

Bacon Mac n Cheese (Bacon mania) Lamb over rice (Gyro King)

Lotus 8

Lunch special spicy eggplant with fried rice

Drewskis

Pretzel pastrami burger and garlic tots

Zen

Salmon sashimi and salmon roe over rice with tempura ramen.

Ramen and Rice

Seafood Cham Pong and a side of Chasu Rice

Voodoo donuts

Forgot the name of the different donuts, but the cone one had blunt in its name.

Southpark seafood

Seafood stew. Pork belly and scallops with gnocchi.

Simply Southern

Oyster po'boy and Cajun fries.

Swan Oyster Depot

No pic of my food, but pretty much got the mixed seafood cocktail with most of this stuff in it.

Back
Top Bottom