FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Orange Peel Chicken

Elephant Bar

Last edited:
I use my iPhone 5 to take all my pics. My parents used to get PISSED when I took pics of the food I was eating.

Now they encourage it cause they know how much I love my food and how most of my IG photos are the food I eat.

I'm not a photographer or anything all my pictures look great because I have the eye for it plus i use a Note 3 with #vsco :lol: but srs that's what I use.

This is from a LA trip I took like a month ago. Barg kabob at Javon Restaurant (persian spot).

I know there's a buncha persian restaurant in la, I've only been to this one though. But it was gr88888 def one of the best kabobs I've had.

them fries the talk of 2 threads right now so im

sure they look/taste good lol

lmao at going to try the poutine ...had to catch

up this thread saw u ask what it was

im like u post the fries in another thread

lol... but i see now u went and tried it ..+1

Last edited:
Bookmarked. I'm usually a 4* or bust guy :lol: but those fries look too good.

I don't really drink beer, but the food looks good. How are the prices?

Got there after 4:30, so it was "dinner" a little on the pricier side, atleast to me. Between those 3 things I posted it was $45 (tip included) and we drank water.

I noticed they had a lunch special where you get a Held (burger, sandwich, grilled cheese, etc) a side (fries, soup, salad, etc.) and a beer (or non alcoholic drink for you) for $15, that's not bad at all...

Thanks for all the compliments on the burger pics, guys.

Went back to the same spot today.

Ordered mac and cheese, fried pickles, Korean wings and a Couch Potato Burger (Burger with French Onion dip and potato chips on it). My girl got a burger with Mac and cheese on top.

I honestly can NOT get over how amazing these wings are. I may go back tomorrow for more.
 That mac and cheese though...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom