Bibimbap

Fried pork buns

Cheese and garlic Chicacorn 

Garlic fried rice, eggs, and beefsteak

Chicken and pork adobo

Persimmon

Pan de sal

Carabao tapa

Kinunot na pating (Shark in coconut milk)

Chicken bruschetta pizza

Chicken bacon ranch pizza

Garlic knots

Suman topped with pinipig (glutinous rice cake topped with toasted glutinous rice)

Double Chocolate Chunk and  Double Chocolate Mint cookies from Insomnia Cookies

White Chocolate Macadamia and M&M cookies from Insomnia Cookies

Triple Chocolate Chunk, S'mores Deluxe, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup cookies from Insomnia Cookies

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I smoke my ribs anywhere from 4-6 hrs depending on how much time i have. Usually 6. Maintian a temp of 225-235. Low and slow.

I use a 3-2-1 method. All indirect heat. 3 hrs bone side down, 2 hrs wrapped in foil wit a lil apple juice, then the last hour removed from foil. And for the last 20 minutes i mop some sweet baby rays and glaze em over direct heat.

During the uncovered phase i spray em down wit apple juice not too much tho.

Before i rub the meat down i remove the membrane, the light white/silver film on the bones. It makes everything easier doin this.

Then i rub either yellow mustard or olive oil(neither leaves a taste its just so the rub sticks) and then i put a good amount on both sides and massage em.

I use either mesquite, mesquite and oak, pecan, or apple wood. The smoke has to be almost transparent. Kind of like a blueish tint. White smoke isnt good its too strong and overpowers your rub.

I went to Lucilles bbq the other day for the first time. So damn good!

St. Louis and beef ribs with mac and garlic mash

@DirtbagChueco  Thanks man. Do you mind taking a pic of your setup? Your smoker setup.

I want to smoke food but I don't know where to start and what is the safest bet. Do you believe in indoor smokers?

Back
Top Bottom