FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Overrated. Overpriced.

201604231111221461901988.jpg

The Cowfish, a Burger and Sushi Fusion spot from NC just opened up in ATL.

Crab Ragoon

The Hunka Hunka Burger with Bacon, Peanut Butter, and Bananas

The Nature Boy Ric Flairs signature Burger Sushi Roll made with Chipotle Bison

The "Deliverance Roll" Burger Sushi fusion made with pulled pork

The "All Shook Up" Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake

If I don't feel like putting ketchup then some bbq sauce or the bottled jack daniels sauce.

I hate mayonnaise [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Watching travel channels burger paradise and a few of these spots make their own red burger "relish" any info on those ?

I hate mayonnaise [emoji]128546[/emoji]

this.
strictly ketchup and mustard in a classic burger. Now If I happen to go to Bachi, Umami or even the Counter and order one of their specialty burgers. Then what ever sauce they make it with, i'll eat.

Found a good spot in BK called SmashBurger where they make a "western" (they have a name for it I forget) with bacon, cheese, onion rings and BBQ sauce.

:smokin

Been staying out of this thread. Totally adjusted my diet and dropping weight. But today is a cheat day so I figured I could come through :lol:

Last edited:
Thinking about whipping up a burger for this game tonight. Probably a sirloin/chuck mix, pepper jack cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, bbq or hickory type homemade sauce, and a brioche bun.

Salsa/condiment bar at Roberto’s

Magnolia ice cream stand @ Seafood City LV
maiz con hielo and classic halo halo

Butter & Zeus
Chicken ‘n waffle, monte cristo waffle, loco moco waffle, brie & prosciutto waffle, and chicken fried waffle. Not pictured was their s’mores waffle.

Sno-Crave
Strawberry lover special honey toast

Crab Mac & Pulled Pork Mac @ The Chasseur

Chicken Fried Chicken @ Cardinal Tavern

Porketta @ DiPasquale's

Brisket & Eggs @ Southern Provisions

Back
Top Bottom