FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

how would I get there from the greyhound bus terminal? I'm stuck here for three hours with 5 pairs of kicks and don't really know how to get around Philly

Where that Greyhound leaving you at? If you go to Jims thats on 7th & South Street if i remember right

The line gon be around the corner tho :smh: Just figured i let you know that beforehand :lol:

It left me on 9th I think. Gotta be back there before 2. Right now I'm by the liberty bell on chestnut st. Was gonna take a pic but ain't tryna wait too long. Will probably check out Jim's

Just Googled it, oh hell no. 15 minute walk from here and I got 5 pairs of kicks with me and a wooden box :smh:

The Pharmacy Burger with cheddar bacon and garlic aioli at Pharmacy Burger here in Nashville

Farm Burger in Nashville they just opened last week got a invite for there test opening and it was ok would defiantly recommend Pharamacy between the 2

Flemings Nashville

Last edited:
vegemite :x

was bamboozled into trying it once when i visited AUS

never again

Last edited:
No one here will understand what thus is unless ur in Australia
So good. Best combo
Must have vegemite with cheese or butter, usually on toast. Ppl who try it first go wrong and have too much Vegemite or just have it straight
uve eaten it wrong as a amatuer if u hated it.

400gram Kangaroo Steak for dinner

So whilst its defrosting, smash some of Australias finest rum and snack on my favourite drinking snack

And after My dinner once Steaks cooked medium rare, the best protein bars there is (ive tried every brand out there i swear) quite a few, and a couple tubs of Yoghurt in the freezer for a bit to make it froyoish [emoji]128523[/emoji]

Todays lazy day, snack sunday

Will be going to Montreal with my lady next weekend. Any recommendations on must stop eats and bars?

Don't know where exactly yet, but on he list are :
a Canadian bagel (different from here in NYC, I've heard)
smoked meat sandwich
pouting of course
raw-milk cheese

Will be going to Montreal with my lady next weekend. Any recommendations on must stop eats and bars?

a Canadian bagel (different from here in NYC, I've heard)
smoked meat sandwich
pouting of course
raw-milk cheese

Joe Beef

a Canadian bagel (different from here in NYC, I've heard) St-Viateur Bagel
smoked meat sandwich Schwartz's
pouting of course You mean poutine. La Banquise, open 24 hours.
raw-milk cheese I didn't have that. :/

Back
Top Bottom