FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Heading down to ATL for my birthday weekend (April 13-16). What are some spots y'all recommend I hit up?
bones, lady bird n sweet auburn bbq ...I always slide pst wet willies for the slushie liquor n the bishes :lol: ...n u can hit taco mac for some late night food

I didn’t bring my phone with me but went to koreatown and beasted on wings. Korean wings are so damn good, probably the best wings. I ordered the hottest ones but they were weirdly very sweet and tasted like the sauce and batter were made from sweet cereal. The people I was with thought they were really spicy but I thought the sweetness calmed down most of the heat.
Happy you found a Korean fried chicken joint. I usually do half and half. Half sauce half not.

Pineapple on pizza = legendary. Fight me papis

0DF01E36-5C96-45BB-ADBC-01792EF8CF0F.jpeg
You're Canadian too right?

Happy you found a Korean fried chicken joint. I usually do half and half. Half sauce half not.

Yeah, usually when i’m in ktown I only go for happy hour and karaoke. I need to try out more food there. Soy garlic wings are crack.

Good food. About as expensive as Shake shack.

Been recently going their as I transition to trying out keto. Their salad wrapped burgers are just as good as with the buns on.
Bull **** You can try and convince yourself that. It is ok to be morally honest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom