FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Looks like you got that joint from Karen's Soul Food in Bellings, Montana.

Mirin famb :smokin
tenor.gif

Salt gets a bad rep, if you’re eating salt like a normal human your body should regulate it fine.

dietary cholesterol is different than blood cholesterol.

#samplegang
:pimp:
I got one the other day, dude told me they accidently ordered twice from mcd. He said do you want it? I was thinking hes wild for not keeping it and then complaining to uber and getting a refund. Free food.

So i took it. Had a whole bunch of **** in there. Poutine, mad burgers, nuggets. Mfers must have been high af. Kept some fries for myself and gave the rest to the homeless cats outside the shelter. Dont really eat mcd like that but the fries are appreciated every now and then. Throwback flex.

Made some chille rellenos a couple weekends ago with spanish rice and beans. Man making those chilles were labor intensive to say the least! Stuffed them with gardein beef, diced onions and mozerella cheese. Topped with queso fresco, it was delicious to say the least! Might never do it again though haha.

20200419_163635.jpg 20200419_173659.jpg 20200419_181914.jpg

This damn sure wouldn't work based on how they presented it.

Maybe if they were put in the freezer to harden somewhat but starting from the mushy stage, nah.

I need to make burgers soon. haven't had one since pre-quarantine

y'all grind your own beef?

i do simple smash burgers in a cast iron: two thin patties, American cheese, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard

Back
Top Bottom