FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Cmon koop

tenor (3).gif
NAH
KEEP YO FOOT ON HIS NECK

Listen man, I told u yesterday that I wasn’t trying to insult you. I was just asking a question. I apologize for hurting your feelings, that wasn’t my intention.

Now u can either accept my apology so we can move on from this, or you can reject my apology & piss off. I understand either choice. I harbor absolutely no resentment towards you, & once again, I apologize.

Your single response alone to someone talking about eating limes with "r u a mexican" warranted a 🤡 reaction.

Nothing to do with yesterday.

I see clown I call clown.

That is all.

no pause needed for him
he likes men
not that theres anything wrong with that
just informing u
that u dont have to pause
when HE says that type of stuff
Don’t we all like men? You don’t like any men in your life? An uncle? A father? An older cousin?

we ALL like men

Your single response alone to someone talking about eating limes with "r u a mexican" warranted a 🤡 reaction.

Nothing to do with yesterday.

I see clown I call clown.

That is all.
How does me asking __ if he's a mexican warrant a clown reaction? Should I call Thierry a "clown" for asking if I'm Dominican? People ask each other all the time what they are. This is the 1st time I'm seeing a clown reaction for it, but cool.
You can't be serious right? Ain't you dominican? You never had sancocho with rice?
1. I am.
2. I am not.
3. This, but no rice is in it. I've had rice with it, but it was boiled separately:
1600121945034.png

How does me asking __ if he's a mexican warrant a clown reaction? Should I call Thierry a "clown" for asking if I'm Dominican? People ask each other all the time what they are. This is the 1st time I'm seeing a clown reaction for it, but cool.

1. I am.
2. I am not.
3. This, but no rice is in it. I've had rice with it, but it was boiled separately:
1600121945034.png
If rice is cooked together with it, it's called asopao.
If it's cooked with out it it's sancocho (if thicker) or just sopa (if more liquidy) and rice can just be added later.

Back
Top Bottom