FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I had some cranberry juice yesterday with my breakfast and found it delicious and refreshing. And no I do not have a urinary tract infection.
8AA090F6-49DA-4A81-97ED-E383605EAADE.gif

Why is it called a “cannibal sandwich” if it’s raw beef being consumed by a human?

Just a “silly name” to get attention I’m sure

I’ve had one raw beef dish from some Hmong friends when they ordered it once. It was good.
Yep. People often disregard the literal meaning of words. Like how, thanks to Megan the Stallion, people have started to use “stallion” generally to mean a (hot) spirited female, when the word literally means this -
B81F4BE6-5419-4BAF-8338-72B7B95B51AE.png

(As I’ve said before, I am a word nerd)

Explain to the folks at home why you won't order that burger again or eat at that establishment again.
Cuz it doesn’t taste good. And like I said price may factor in.

Calories have nothing to do with it.

If I don’t like something I don’t continue to consume it. I don’t need to add on anything about calories.

Pumpkin flavored stuff should be available year round.

Like I love Pumpkin Cheerios, for example, and would love to have them in... July. Not just November.🤙

I agree.

I also think people go out of their way to express how much they don't like Pumpkin Fkavored things.

My girlfriend’s mom is not a particularly smart person. We had a Memorial day BBQ this year so me and my girlfriend stopped off at Briermere Farms to get some pies. We texted her asking her if she wanted any specific pie and she said pumpkin. We informed her it would be a frozen pumpkin pie and she was very upset and couldn’t understand why they didn’t have any fresh ones.

***** when’s the last time you went pumpkin picking in May?

Back
Top Bottom