FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I guess the issue that I am imagining is that I don’t want that ish on my car. I feel like eating on top of the whip would require a wash
You place the food on the hood

Pick it up and eat it over the ground in front of the car.

Have done it in the past, if you have somewhere to wash your hands like a bathroom or something when you’re done then it works just fine.

You place the food on the hood

Pick it up and eat it over the ground in front of the car.

Have done it in the past, if you have somewhere to wash your hands like a bathroom or something when you’re done then it works just fine.

That sounds like more effort than I am willing to put in :lol:

If I am in a situation where I am eating live like that then I am going full savage. I have been in some sloppy rogue situations :ohwell:

I was never a big car eater until I found myself doing it for quicker weekday lunches from certain spots

Not nearly as difficult as some of you make it. Order smart and have a lot of napkins. Catch crumbs by eating over napkins or a paper/plastic bag

Also nothing goes on my lap. I set things on the passenger seat/middle console as needed

01A17E76-A235-44DA-BF7E-7192E4FE6BD4.jpeg

Ate in the car today. Was quite the chore to catch every crumb in a 12"x12" foil wrapper /s

Eating anything with seeds, grease, or fried food crumbling in your car is a disaster waiting to happen.

Not to mention the amount of (unseens) grease spots that are probably in your car? :smh:

Ain't enough napkins in the world man.

again, some people need a bib and to be bathed after eating (my 3 year old nephew is the same way, no shame in that).

others can eat properly. it's really not that hard to eat a burger and fries in the car without touching everything before cleaning your hands. seeded bagels, sure. seeds will tumble. but wrappers, bags, box trays are enough to catch the food that's missing your mouth when you eat

Yea I have done it plenty of times if I have been with company (passwnger side: @deuce king ) that wants to eat in the car.

The issue isn't about spilling food, I move way too meticulous/cautious for that to happen. I am just physically restricted far too much for my liking because I have to eat off my LAP. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

fair enough DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . i do sympathize with the need and comfort in being able to spread things out. and given the choice, i would much rather eat at a table than in the car. but it's not always the best option

again, some people need a bib and to be bathed after eating (my 3 year old nephew is the same way, no shame in that).

others can eat properly. it's really not that hard to eat a burger and fries in the car without touching everything before cleaning your hands. seeded bagels, sure. seeds will tumble. but wrappers, bags, box trays are enough to catch the food that's missing your mouth when you eat

01A17E76-A235-44DA-BF7E-7192E4FE6BD4.jpeg

Ate in the car today. Was quite the chore to catch every crumb in a 12"x12" foil wrapper /s

How do you clean your hands after eating a burger or any other food that involves grease?

Outside of soap and water.

This reminds me of this lunch I had with a client at a steakhouse by Wall Street. So he took a napkin and put it on like a bib. We were kind of confused as he ordered a burger.

At the end of the lunch that napkin was 90% covered in the burger grease. This man knew what he was doing :rofl:

Guy was awesome though. Old school Wall Street New York who had so many stories. He had us rolling the whole lunch on top of his bib :rofl:

Dont remember if shared these pics but eff it. A lil something something

Kung pao chicken pork fried rice from
ULike. Dyckman whatup
15BDA599-AC1B-4830-80B2-0B41C79712C8.jpeg

Homemade chicken parm and vodka sauce pasta. Yoga flame

FCC00843-E44C-4905-ABE9-F90F9A42AB61.jpeg

Woof. Steak i cooked up. Homemade pasta on the side
DFC8C871-CC2E-4666-95D2-A86B3A5CF4B6.jpeg

821586C6-E289-4CF8-9782-1CD358DA526E.jpeg

Burnt pizza from pizza barn. Got my money back. But damn. I was tight. Love
that spot

244B9997-D794-4247-9549-91E496B5D4FB.jpeg

Check out pizza Roma in Watertown if you’re still in the Belmont area, it’s the next town over.
You should give some Greek style pizza a shot too while you’re in Boston. Most places with “xyz house of pizza” are Greek style. My spot growing up was JP house of pizza
I headed back after Belmont. Made my NT post & it was time to head home + I was stuffed. Good looks, I'll keep the 2 you recommended for my next trip.
good stuff zmaqbool zmaqbool :pimp: :pimp:

i'm heading back to MA tomorrow night. got a couple spots on the list to check out.

@cs02132 think we've discussed this but i am with you on greek style pizza...must have for me whenever i'm back home
💪 Thanks, bro.

Oh nice! Home sweet home for you.
My guy saw Z was getting his slice count up in his hometown and booked an emergency trip back :wow:

Dare I say that you’ll be hitting a century on this trip :nerd:
"Emergency trip back" I'm frieking dead :rofl:DSA was like nope, not out slicing me in my hometown bro, lmao.

Back
Top Bottom