FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Nah that was pain, it didn't have a hint of wit.
0 pain all opinion and logic tbh. Also, not every single post here has to contain wit :lol:

Im not even extremely anal about my vehicle being spotless. I off road in it and go fishing and whatnot and climb in it to go home. I just think it’s kind of gross to eat food in there just as I think it’s gross to eat food in your bed.

But those who frequently eat in their vehicles and willingly, outside of the necessity situations, are likely to be slobs and careless about cleanliness in other aspects of their life. Just my 2c

Again, best comedic thread in NT history.

Appreciate yall dudes man.
This thread is a plethora of knowledge for food BUT it's comedic value is immeasurable & far more entertaining.

I mean the posts & stuff we get to read daily from some of the funniest, loving & most eccentric NT personalities is comedic gold. It's like the coolest collection of the most immature people ever :lol:. I ❤️ this thread.

Z is slowly outing himself.. he tries to fit in with us peasants but it’s becoming abundantly clear that he moves differently than us.

I’m happy for him.. but he don’t gotta front with this Maxima to act like he ain’t got it like thag
My Maxima was my first car & you know what they say "Love is your first" so I will never let go of my hooptie.

IMG_2928.jpeg
IMG_2930.jpeg

Marinated and baked some chicken breast today.

Trader Joe’s elote mix+ Tajin for the corn.

Marinated the chicken in Johnny’s Jamaica Mistake dressing, some Asian chili oil and a little bit of liquid smoke. Added a mix of sweet&spicy bbq and slap ya momma rub on top before throwing it in the oven. Came out pretty nice :smokin

Z never had me fooled. Casual trips to other cities just for pizza. Quick trip to Rome for some Roman style pizza. A last minute jaunt to Boston for a pie or three. It’s impressive but what’s most impressive about my brother is the humbleness he moves with :pimp:
Also talking about "only 2 more weeks on my vacation"...yeah then his NEXT vacation starts :lol:

dos-equis.jpg

Went to the Bronx earlier today to checkout Lloyd's Carrot Cake on the recommendation of shotsrangout shotsrangout . Located in the Riverdale section of the BX across the street from the beautiful Van Cortlandt Park which is NYCs 3rd largest park.

Lloyd's is a legendary Bronx institution for carrot cakes & others too but mainly carrot cake. This is their OG location. The storefront to the left is their prep shop & the one to the right is their retail shop. I got a couple of slices with nuts & couple without nuts & the worker was kind enough to give me a free slice since it was my first time there. Places like this is where I happily give my money to. Haven't tried the cake yet but they look & smell fabulous.

Then some Chinese for lunch. Got their lame regular beef dumplings & wonton ones too & Gen Tsao. The regular beef dumplings are lame because in their OG spot that closed down they were so pillowy & flavorful & in this new spot idk why but they're so droopy & wack, lol. Wonton ones were pretty bad too...I think it's the sauce. Bonus pics of the park.
20231018_111046.jpg
20231018_124225.jpg
20231018_124217.jpg
20231018_124837.jpg
20231018_121012.jpg
20231018_111552.jpg
20231018_111519.jpg
20231018_124523.jpg
20231018_111521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom