FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

doublebigmac.jpg

:wow::wow::wow:

Starbucks is trash and it shouldn't get a pass. Same people who turn their noses up at fast food burgers are drinking sugary "coffees" and feeling good about themselves. It's basically a liquid dessert with caffeine in it. They'll be like "eww I don't eat McDonalds" but then go get a 500 calorie frappadappa bulllcrap after burning 150 calories on the treadmill at Planet Fitness and be like "I earned it today :emoji_blush:"

What did you earn? Diabetes?

Great gym day. Kept the reps at a respectable 15 for NT. Rowed for 35 min biked for an hour. Bought some cookies to eat for when my timer runs down.

Starbucks is trash and it shouldn't get a pass. Same people who turn their noses up at fast food burgers are drinking sugary "coffees" and feeling good about themselves. It's basically a liquid dessert with caffeine in it. They'll be like "eww I don't eat McDonalds" but then go get a 500 calorie frappadappa bulllcrap after burning 150 calories on the treadmill at Planet Fitness and be like "I earned it today :emoji_blush:"

What did you earn? Diabetes?

I'm over Starbucks culture. Like even if you point out to someone that what they're drinking is 500 calories of none-sense they respond with: "Oh it's okay, I don't eat breakfast so this is my breakfast"

:stoneface:

Like would you casually eat 3 and a half donuts in your car on the way to work? Or how about a quarter pounder with cheese? Because the calories are about the same and you'd probably get more nutritional value from the QP tbh. There is too much easily accessible information out there for people to be this careless.

I'm over Starbucks culture. Like even if you point out to someone that what they're drinking is 500 calories of none-sense they respond with: "Oh it's okay, I don't eat breakfast so this is my breakfast"

:stoneface:

Like would you casually eat 3 and a half donuts in your car on the way to work? Or how about a quarter pounder with cheese? Because the calories are about the same and you'd probably get more nutritional value from the QP tbh. There is too much easily accessible information out there for people to be this careless.

What's the issue with doughnuts for breakfast?

Recently found a Starbucks drink that I actually like

Iced chai latte
Oat milk
1 pump brown sugar syrup

Pretty good but it’s almost $7 for a medium :lol:

Starbz order

Black ice coffee, sub out “classic” sweetener with sugar free vanilla, add sweet cream cold foam.

100-150cals (literally just the cold foam, 100 is estimated 150 would be worst case)

Can I continue with my day now?

Back
Top Bottom