FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Someone beat u to it.

pbslices.jpg
Lazy af :smh: amirite DC

Never really make full meals but me and the lady did a little date night in tonight.
Filet, butternut squash with cranberries and pecans, smoked gouda pasta salad, and garlic/parsley potatoes.

No, I did not make all of it from scratch:lol:
This was actually my first time cooking steak as well. Generally don't eat a ton of steak

20240127_182406.jpg

Pizza from Romeo's on Union Tpk, Queens, NY. Sorry about the crappy pics. I had to drop off the pizza in a house full of hungry people & had to park my car after so by the time I parked & walked back to said house the pizza would be gone. It all disappeared in under a minute.
20240127_174728.jpg
20240127_180012.jpg

Heading to Philly next month for our anniversary. We’re gonna be catching a Sixers/ Knicks game any recommendations on places to eat nearby? We’ll be staying at the W so we know that area pretty well.

Heading to Philly next month for our anniversary. We’re gonna be catching a Sixers/ Knicks game any recommendations on places to eat nearby? We’ll be staying at the W so we know that area pretty well.

Do you like french cuisine?

Parc could be a very dope spot to hit before a game. 4-5 min walk from your hotel than can take broad st line to the game

Let me know what you like and ill throw some ideas out

Lots and lots of dope restaurants in that area

Back
Top Bottom