FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ramadan Day 12. Little gathering at my cousin's. Allah Bless soooo much delicious food to be had.
20240323_182612.jpg
20240323_182617.jpg
20240323_182706.jpg
20240323_182742.jpg
20240323_195100.jpg
20240323_202413.jpg
20240323_202423.jpg
20240323_202425.jpg

So on Ramadan once you break the fast each day you can just eat whatever you want like cakes and soda and stuff? That’s wild I thought it was like a month of cleansing the soul type thing so like no gambling no jerkin it etc. Impressive nonetheless!

So on Ramadan once you break the fast each day you can just eat whatever you want like cakes and soda and stuff? That’s wild I thought it was like a month of cleansing the soul type thing so like no gambling no jerkin it etc. Impressive nonetheless!
Yes, you can eat as you normally would after the fast breaks(sunset) be it cake, soda, water. And yes, it's a lot like a month for cleansing the soul + much much more. Gambling is haram(forbidden) in Islam but obviously plenty of Muslims still do gamble. As humans, Allah has given us free will but if you choose to ignore the commands than that's on that person & we all have to answer for the choices we made in this life.

IMG_20240308_093950555.jpg

My chickens' eggs (bottom 2) versus Costco Organic eggs (top 2). Bigger and darker, which represents nutrient density.

They werent laying as much so I had to buy some through the winter. Finished a Costco container and grabbed a couple of mine and figured I'd compare.

Neighbor gave me a dozen fresh eggs the other day that they had gotten from a friend’s chickens. They really are so much better.

Just so much easier for me to scoop a few dozen at Costco :lol:

zmaqbool zmaqbool
Good looking spread. What’s the white thing on the last image below the donuts. Also what are the drinks in the fancy cups?
Oh that's a pineapple dessert my aunt is known for. She is a very talented cook. It's pineapple with condensed milk & walnuts & it's amazing! Those drinks were some mango/strawberry fruit beverage.

:re Spending $ on food.

moderndarwin moderndarwin S southernhospita

If yall could see where kingkoopa kingkoopa came from and where he is today, you wouldn't be as discouraged.

Dude was legit eating Raising Canes and Arby's 5 days per week. Spending over 3 grand per month on carry-out. Dude is making gourmet dishes on his own for himself and his little ones.

Stop throwing money away.

If you can read, you can follow a recipe.

If yall could see where kingkoopa kingkoopa came from and where he is today, you wouldn't be as discouraged.

Dude was legit eating Raising Canes and Arby's 5 days per week. Spending over 3 grand per month on carry-out. Dude is making gourmet dishes on his own for himself and his little ones.

I don’t want to cook a damn thing

Coldstone is over rated af

I mean that’s kinda what I mean tho. It’s over rated. Not that I don’t like it. People go out of their way for it and yeaa it’s hecka expensive. But to me it’s ice cream... that’s it. Nothing special.

Plus I hate how the Oreos are still crunchy haha.

So, I went in CS and saw they have "Banana Pudding" ice cream and I figured adding Vanilla Wafers in there would be a nice little move.

But then I remembered the cookies weren't going to be soft which makes them being in there pointless. (I prefer the soft Vanilla Wafers in Banana Pudding).

Thank you? 😏

Raising Canes and Arby’s still SLAP!

I just picked up carry out from Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday. Was pretty solid :lol:

I really miss Fudruckers though. GOAT tier chain.

Back
Top Bottom