FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

aye bruh that calypso fireeee grabbed myself one the other day :lol:
1712606988405.png
Lol, dope! It was my first time trying it. It was pretty damn good. I'm going to try the pink colored one next time I go to that spot.

Thanks for the background on why it’s so expensive. I’m plan on testing it with my son for his science experiment. I didn’t even smell it. We walked into a spice shop and the dude has us smelling so much stuff.

Did not sample any tea at the stalls but we had tea at the riad we stayed at, ballon ride, and at a restaurant. The brown thing looks like sugar.

The big square was nuts Saturday night so many people it was amazing. I kept touching my pockets to make sure I didn’t get “got”. We loved it. My kids got tired of walking. Down side because of the holiday shops closed or closed early to eat and pray. Next visit we won’t do it around this time. Wife needed eye drops and all the pharmacies were closed.

This place remind me of Jamaica with all the people on motor bikes, cars honking , aggressive driving, and the energy of the locals. It felt good being here except for all the pollution from the bikes and cars.

We also went to what they call the new city. This area blew me away. From luxury cars to all restaurants and hotels. Dumb me only thought of mountains, spices, camel riding and etc. Basically what they show on tv.
I have a family friend from Morocco he laughed when I said I wanted to go in the summer. He said pollution is so bad, collar on your shirt will turn black in no time.

Chefchaouen is on my list to visit.

I have a family friend from Morocco he laughed when I said I wanted to go in the summer. He said pollution is so bad, collar on your shirt will turn black in no time.

Chefchaouen is on my list to visit.
my wife and I got a headache from being out there too long . I think it’s from the pollution mix with being so hot.

I want to do the three day journey to the desert and sandboard my next visit.

My co worker stays in Spain right across from Morocco, he’s always there too. He said it’s HOT

Damn the girls in that region MUST be vicious. mplsdunk mplsdunk

Bro so this dude is just your average white guy from South Dakota. He’s 64 years old and he’s married to a 30 something year old lady and she’s smoking and he has a 5 year old kid. :lol:

Dude is just living his life to the fullest, I respect tf out of him tbh. He’s a cool old dude who’s done it all.

Bro so this dude is just your average white guy from South Dakota. He’s 64 years old and he’s married to a 30 something year old lady and she’s smoking and he has a 5 year old kid. :lol:

Dude is just living his life to the fullest, I respect tf out of him tbh. He’s a cool old dude who’s done it all.
You said Spain?

Yeah, like the very southern part. Dude has a house made out of hay bales and mud. :lol:

It’s legit though, that’s just how they do it there. Nice *** house with an ocean view.

It’s actually a regular house with modern stuff besides the walls are 3ft thick. :lol:

Dude has ac and stuff, he’s not living like a hermit.

Good for him. Enjoy it. You only live once.

Back
Top Bottom