FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Man, I'm fasting. Why the hell am I looking at this thread?
224191.jpg

Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu NICE! Did you do full dinner at kasama or grab a sandwich/brunch? Thoughts on The Loyalist vs Au Cheval burger?

I just got the breakfast sandwich and ube latte. the breakfast sandwich was… whatever. the ube latte was delicious. I think most people don’t realize that they got their michelin star for their dinner tasting menu, not for their lunch menu/pastries.

I liked loyalist meat (pause) better but i wasn’t a huge fan of the sauce they put in the burger. i’ve had au cheval in nyc and chicago and it’s the same burger. honestly i think i prefer au cheval’s burger more. but i heard au cheval’s quality has gone down hill ever since they started expanding.

I didn’t even know they had au cheval in ny.

I remember when everyone wanted to be au cheval when I was a cook. They even took us there to eat.

I got the Kinders chicken sauce from Costco. Not a fan.

Would definitely prefer the Wall Mart one if it’s more peppery.

I just got the breakfast sandwich and ube latte. the breakfast sandwich was… whatever. the ube latte was delicious. I think most people don’t realize that they got their michelin star for their dinner tasting menu, not for their lunch menu/pastries.

I liked loyalist meat (pause) better but i wasn’t a huge fan of the sauce they put in the burger. i’ve had au cheval in nyc and chicago and it’s the same burger. honestly i think i prefer au cheval’s burger more. but i heard au cheval’s quality has gone down hill ever since they started expanding.

The Loyalist
Bop N grill
Au Cheval
Red Hot Ranch
The stop along
Little bad wolf
Bad Apple

Can’t go wrong with Chicago burgers baby 🔥

The Loyalist
Bop N grill
Au Cheval
Red Hot Ranch
The stop along
Little bad wolf
Bad Apple

Can’t go wrong with Chicago burgers baby 🔥

i'd add The Drop In and their NADC...insanely good burger that i had when i was in chicago this past summer. total dive but the burger is elite

appreciate it, man!

scallops on "peruvian potatoes" in the first pic. believe they used food coloring or some type of sauce to make them purple/blue

the yellow donut is orange creamsicle. was really good. mango lassi would be :pimp:

we do have plastic bags but it's $0.10 a bag. so lot of people bring their own
Nice! I need to get out & try some Peruvian food. Have always heard nothing but good things about their cuisine.

Yeah, that donut got a eye catching color. There's this spot in Brooklyn here that does mango lassi donuts, pretty tasty.

Ohh, gotcha. I asked because I thought they banned em nationwide. No more plastic bags here except mom n pop Chinese & Indian grocery stores. Everywhere else is brown paper bags at .5 cents each. Better to just bring couple of your own reusable bags at that point #🐬&🐢LivesMatter

Back
Top Bottom