FOOLS MEAN MUGGING

What's up with fools thinking there hard mean mugging? I was at Wal-Mart earlier with my girl and I was helping a lady with like 4 kids jump start her car. Some random dude walks by just mugging with  3 girls. I wasnt even looking at dude. I was paying attention to what I was doing. Then what got me heated was as he was backing out the whole time he's just mugging me looking back. So at this point I mug him back and throw my hands up. All he does is takes off all fast. I dont like starting stuff but man some dudes need to chill. They feel like they have something to prove. Theres been times where I havent said anything because dudes are like 5 deep. Has anyone else have this happen to them? Or is it just me?

What's up with fools thinking there hard mean mugging? I was at Wal-Mart earlier with my girl and I was helping a lady with like 4 kids jump start her car. Some random dude walks by just mugging with  3 girls. I wasnt even looking at dude. I was paying attention to what I was doing. Then what got me heated was as he was backing out the whole time he's just mugging me looking back. So at this point I mug him back and throw my hands up. All he does is takes off all fast. I dont like starting stuff but man some dudes need to chill. They feel like they have something to prove. Theres been times where I havent said anything because dudes are like 5 deep. Has anyone else have this happen to them? Or is it just me?

Originally Posted by oso23

i think this says a lot

Originally Posted by oso23

i think this says a lot

sometimes people mistaken a simple look as a mug
and not everyone's gonna get along, so it is what it is

sometimes people mistaken a simple look as a mug
and not everyone's gonna get along, so it is what it is

cool-starry-bra.jpg

Just don't make eye contact with anyone anymore. Problem solved.

Also shouldn't have thrown your hands up. It could've escalated from there and it's just not worth it.

Just don't make eye contact with anyone anymore. Problem solved.

Also shouldn't have thrown your hands up. It could've escalated from there and it's just not worth it.

...always happens when I roll thru my complex...just mug back cuz nothin usually happens...then...I...keep...it...movin...

...always happens when I roll thru my complex...just mug back cuz nothin usually happens...then...I...keep...it...movin...

Back
Top Bottom