Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laughs for days ...

i lost it when i scrolled down n saw Shamu ..
roll.gif

ruthless NT is
laugh.gif

#DEAD

THE SOUUUUUUTH GONNNE HOLD IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN

my associate with my ak because i dont know who to trust...if i had to choose who was real & fake i wouldnt kno who to buss #DEAD #DECEASED #FUNERAL SERVICE

eyes red somethin lik a apple

t-shirt showin pictures
roll.gif

#DEAD

THE SOUUUUUUTH GONNNE HOLD IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN

my associate with my ak because i dont know who to trust...if i had to choose who was real & fake i wouldnt kno who to buss #DEAD #DECEASED #FUNERAL SERVICE

eyes red somethin lik a apple

t-shirt showin pictures
roll.gif

THROW back footage, still�
laugh.gif

"Ya luckie eye jest lernt hauw ta yewzUsedtubes" ---> Clearly wasn't doin it.

�

BONUS

I wonder why Swagg Lee hasn't made it to the ball yet? he REALLY thought he was doin it
ohwell.gif
his employers were OS X 10.7

fake-apple-store.jpg
tired.gif

THROW back footage, still�
laugh.gif

"Ya luckie eye jest lernt hauw ta yewzUsedtubes" ---> Clearly wasn't doin it.

�

BONUS

I wonder why Swagg Lee hasn't made it to the ball yet? he REALLY thought he was doin it
ohwell.gif
his employers were OS X 10.7

fake-apple-store.jpg
tired.gif

This fool Rich Hil....needs to STOP....
Dude trying to act all hard up in his videos...

Youtube comment: ""First of all, I wouldn't imagine I would ever make it to 21." I hear ya' Rich. Summers on Nantucket are rough.  I'm amazed you managed to survive. You so gangster."

What he'll neglect to tell you, is that his name is Rich Hil(figer)....dude is Tommy Hilfiger's son...went and got his SouljaBoy overnight tatt on and started rappin...

30t6p3b.gif

Youtube comment: ""First of all, I wouldn't imagine I would ever make it to 21." I hear ya' Rich. Summers on Nantucket are rough.  I'm amazed you managed to survive. You so gangster."

What he'll neglect to tell you, is that his name is Rich Hil(figer)....dude is Tommy Hilfiger's son...went and got his SouljaBoy overnight tatt on and started rappin...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Serious question: why is it that almost every single upcoming rapper raps about weed and smoking? Do they have anything else to talk about?

These rappers are garbage.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Serious question: why is it that almost every single upcoming rapper raps about weed and smoking? Do they have anything else to talk about?

These rappers are garbage.

To be honest, I don't stay connected into the music industry, so I'm always late/never hear about a lot of artists 
laugh.gif

But all these small youtube rappers/kids trying to make it, all I hear is weed now. Wiz Khalifa, Chris Webby, Mac Miller, this guy, and almost every one of these youtube guys trying to come up, they all talk about the same thing.

From what I've heard, they could use some creativity.

To be honest, I don't stay connected into the music industry, so I'm always late/never hear about a lot of artists 
laugh.gif

But all these small youtube rappers/kids trying to make it, all I hear is weed now. Wiz Khalifa, Chris Webby, Mac Miller, this guy, and almost every one of these youtube guys trying to come up, they all talk about the same thing.

From what I've heard, they could use some creativity.

/\/\/\ bahahabhabhahaahahahaha i bet his pops is pissssssed....

"i dont make clothes for black people... or my son"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom