Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It's a no win situation. Why I'll probably never go to an away NFL game solo. You pretty much inviting that kind of behavior. 

You have to swing on that dude but if you do you might get wrecked and worse still you're guaranteed spending the rest of your Sunday in jail.  

Last edited:
Sitting in the upper level, especially as a visiting team fan, is a no go. The two times I've sat upper level there have been a couple of fights and countless other incidents. The higher you go, the more drunk and less intelligent they get.

Never not funny
laugh.gif

I use this picture for everything
laugh.gif
roll.gif
why am i just seeing this ....
roll.gif
jesus
dude is so sweet

Only punks do that kind of ish when they're surrounded by people on their side.
word. ol' imma act super tough because i'm surrounded by a bunch of my friends type

Oh stop... It's not like he assaulted the guy.

Arrowhead gets like that.... ALL THE TIME

Chiefs fans and Raiders fans.... they're a different breed b. You better damn well expect to take some **** as a fan of the opposing team in either one of their stadiums.

Props to the Pats fan for taking it so well though.

It's interesting how humans are. If a traumatic event takes place, people think it's OK to poke fun at it as long as it doesn't affect them or anyone they know. If this happened to their families I guarantee that they wouldn't be joking about it.

I actually see a similar costume in person, except he was dressed as a Catholic priest. Pedophilia is never funny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom