Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

i'm convinced he's very much so gangsta after that showing.
laugh.gif
dudes 5'2, 90lbs with all the heart in the world. He needs to be checked with all the ninja this ninja that talk

The only thing he was "did" was say " Today I got time cuz" in a way that made me chuckle a little bit.
Other than that he was just another fool wildin.

How is this ol nebraska corn husker talking like he's straight outta compton, loc? How many movies this fool had to watch to get that accent down.

How is this ol nebraska corn husker talking like he's straight outta compton, loc? How many movies this fool had to watch to get that accent down.

Im saying aint nothing bout that buffon is doing it

And do white kids really call each other the N word smh lmfao

Im saying aint nothing bout that buffon is doing it

And do white kids really call each other the N word smh lmfao

Some do. I saw 2 jewish kids fight in college, one of them kept saying "F You, You B.A.N" Then this arab kid I was cool with said the jews were fighting over mario coins. Whole thing had me in tears

From the original poster in the YT comments:
 Ok YALL here is the story. The little white dude name is Baby T star. And the dude next to him is his big homie T star. They a part of the Goon Gang Crips in Denver, Colorado. Baby T star is a fighter and ppl actually vouch for him. He certified

Back
Top Bottom