Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

smokin.gif

proxy.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-naked-stuck-in-fireplace-chimney-photos-162707091.html

Firefighters in Southern California responded to an unusual call over the weekend at the home of a man who awoke to find his ex-girlfriend naked and stuck inside the fireplace.

According to Riverside County officials, the 35-year-old woman, who was not identified, tried to enter the Woodcrest, Calif., home where her ex-boyfriend and three children live through the front door early Saturday morning, but it was locked. So she climbed on the roof, stripped off her clothes and tried to shimmy down the chimney.

Shortly before 5 a.m., her estranged boyfriend, Tony Hernandez, said he heard the woman crying for help.

“She said, ‘I’m trapped in the chimney,’” Hernandez told CBS Los Angeles.

Hernandez first tried to pull her out with an extension cord.

“I tried to get her out, but it was too hard,” he said.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
New year 2k14 I was drunk off my a@@ and i had two money orders in my pocket, one for 99 the other for 199. I went to the bathroom in the club and there was an attendant in there, I had to pull myself together QUICK in order to avoid doing something stupid like giving dude a money order for the hell of it. When you're drunk, everything is a good idea.

This is my biggest fear. Not 100k, but I be terrified that I'll leave a $300 tip or something while I'm drunk :lol:

New year 2k14 I was drunk off my a@@ and i had two money orders in my pocket, one for 99 the other for 199. I went to the bathroom in the club and there was an attendant in there, I had to pull myself together QUICK in order to avoid doing something stupid like giving dude a money order for the hell of it. When you're drunk, everything is a good idea.

Me and a couple friends family members went to this place in NY called Dallas BBQ.

Most of us were hammered from those big *** drinks they serve and the waitress girl got like a $500$600 tip :smh:

The bill was like $300-$400 so they bill was paid on someones credit card, but I was so gone I gave the girl $200 and others kept giving her and giving her and she even told us we're crazy it's way to much, but then some of us started taking it as an insult we were so drunk like we were ballers or something and other others with us just said before it escalades let's just leave it. As we were leaving the girl tried to give a sober person back like $100 and the girl was like don't worry about it it's okay.

Next day most were super heated, but I was tight too but was like whatever you know I had a hell of a good time don't remember what happened threw up so much cops had to pull over and ask if I was okay I think :lol:

I used to be a waiter back in the day so that's why I didn't mind and I always over tip, most who've had that job understands and I assume does it too.

Me and a couple friends family members went to this place in NY called Dallas BBQ.

Most of us were hammered from those big *** drinks they serve and the waitress girl got like a $500$600 tip :smh:

The bill was like $300-$400 so they bill was paid on someones credit card, but I was so gone I gave the girl $200 and others kept giving her and giving her and she even told us we're crazy it's way to much, but then some of us started taking it as an insult we were so drunk like we were ballers or something and other others with us just said before it escalades let's just leave it. As we were leaving the girl tried to give a sober person back like $100 and the girl was like don't worry about it it's okay.

Next day most were super heated, but I was tight too but was like whatever you know I had a hell of a good time don't remember what happened threw up so much cops had to pull over and ask if I was okay I think :lol:

I used to be a waiter back in the day so that's why I didn't mind and I always over tip, most who've had that job understands and I assume does it too.

Bro I know what you talking about Dallas BBQ in Brooklyn on Flatbush is where it's at on a Friday and Saturday night, so much win in there to pull something.

Bro I know what you talking about Dallas BBQ in Brooklyn on Flatbush is where it's at on a Friday and Saturday night, so much win in there to pull something.

Damn sounds like I need to check it out lol

The one I'm talking about was in Queens on off of Queens Blvd they had just opened too :smh:

I've done the exact opposite before when I was wasted drunk, I tipped like 5% at a fancy steakhouse in SF. I didn't know until I looked at my receipt the next morning and felt bad, so I went back to the steakhouse, found the waitress and bartender, apologized to them, and gave them $100 each. :lol:

:lol: I never seen those at Fordham. Ima look for that next time I'm on there

a quote from a book written by one of mike tysons former managers about mike getting drunk and talking **** to MJ about fn robbin givens.

"It happened sometime after Tyson had divorced his first wife, actress Robin Givens, and he was taking the separation hard.

What made the situation explosive was that Jordan had dated Givens before she met Tyson.

“Mike Tyson’s sitting there with his drink of choice, a Long Island Tea, and when he drinks his real feelings come out …,” Holloway writes.

“I’m telling the server to water his drinks down ‘cause I see where this is going. Mike stares across the table at Michael Jordan. He says, ‘Hey man, you think I’m stupid? I know you f—-d with my b—h.’

Tyson didn't stop going in, either.

Mike turns to Ditka. ‘Man, you think somebody scared of you, all that racist s–t you been talking?’ He says to Dent, ‘Y’all scared of this damn white man, Richard? He ain’t nobody. You gonna let him talk that way?’

“It was a circus, for real, that night. Don King trying to change the subject. Me and John trying to hold Mike down. Mike telling everyone he’s going to bust Jordan’s ***. Jordan’s dressed sharp as always and he can’t get out of there fast enough.”

Back
Top Bottom