Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

....now you're the fool wylin...

you're not even sure whats going on but you gonna quote and respond anyway?...lol

i wasnt sure if u were advertising or trying to show them wilin. or if u thought it was cool or something lol. u kinda jus dropped it.

and she wants to be someones lawyer one day. let me stop before i get cited for breaking down the paradigms and intrinsic qualities of a post. shes trippin. way beyond wilin
that marwa chick seems familiar

I'm shocked at the Tinder girls audacity though  
laugh.gif
,acting like she'd be a prize...

"I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children." - Christian group wants references to dinosaurs removed from school curriculum

A parent, who's part of a group that believes dinosaurs are one big lie, is getting international attention after making an angry post on a parenting site.

The writer starts the rant with, "I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children."

The page long diatribe against dinosaurs on the popular parenting site mumsnet.com quickly set off a flurry of mockery and went viral, the Mirror reports.

The writer thinks the scientific evidence for dinosaurs is scant and also claims they set a bad example for children. The writer illustrates the point with an anecdote:
  • "At my children's school, several children were left in tears after one of their classmates (who had evidently been exposed to dinosaurs) became bestially-minded and ran around the classroom roaring and pretending to be a dinosaur. Then he bit three children on the face."
The writer even opposes toy dinosaurs:
  • "Recently my sister foolishly gave my two youngest some dinosaur toys for Christmas. After telling her to get out of my house, I burnt the dinosaurs. My children were delighted because they know that dinosaurs are evil. I am fortunate that my family has been very supportive, and has disowned my children's former aunt."
The writer is part of a Facebook group called "Christians Against Dinosaurs" which has nearly 4,000 members. While its unclear if the group is satirical or serious, they do claim to be working to remove dinosaurs from school curriculums.

In the United States, many Evangelical Christians believe in dinosaurs, but they believe dinosaurs shared the Earth with humans. However, scientific evidence indicates a mass extinction event wiped out most dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Humans didn't start evolving until six million years ago.

Most of the other parents on mumsnet found the anti-dinosaur post funny. One other writer posted, "Hahahaha... Maybe the big skeletons are the scientific community having fun with papier mache?"

Another writer said, "But what about Barney? Will nobody think of Barney???!"

The original poster responded to several posts leading to additional mockery.

http://abc13.com/society/are-dinosaurs-a-65-million-year-old-lie/514514/

"I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children." - Christian group wants references to dinosaurs removed from school curriculum

A parent, who's part of a group that believes dinosaurs are one big lie, is getting international attention after making an angry post on a parenting site.

The writer starts the rant with, "I am getting sick and tired of dinosaurs being forced on our children."

The page long diatribe against dinosaurs on the popular parenting site mumsnet.com quickly set off a flurry of mockery and went viral, the Mirror reports.

The writer thinks the scientific evidence for dinosaurs is scant and also claims they set a bad example for children. The writer illustrates the point with an anecdote:
  • "At my children's school, several children were left in tears after one of their classmates (who had evidently been exposed to dinosaurs) became bestially-minded and ran around the classroom roaring and pretending to be a dinosaur. Then he bit three children on the face."

The writer even opposes toy dinosaurs:
  • "Recently my sister foolishly gave my two youngest some dinosaur toys for Christmas. After telling her to get out of my house, I burnt the dinosaurs. My children were delighted because they know that dinosaurs are evil. I am fortunate that my family has been very supportive, and has disowned my children's former aunt."

The writer is part of a Facebook group called "Christians Against Dinosaurs" which has nearly 4,000 members. While its unclear if the group is satirical or serious, they do claim to be working to remove dinosaurs from school curriculums.

In the United States, many Evangelical Christians believe in dinosaurs, but they believe dinosaurs shared the Earth with humans. However, scientific evidence indicates a mass extinction event wiped out most dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Humans didn't start evolving until six million years ago.

Most of the other parents on mumsnet found the anti-dinosaur post funny. One other writer posted, "Hahahaha... Maybe the big skeletons are the scientific community having fun with papier mache?"

Another writer said, "But what about Barney? Will nobody think of Barney???!"

The original poster responded to several posts leading to additional mockery.

http://abc13.com/society/are-dinosaurs-a-65-million-year-old-lie/514514/

Speaking of ignoring the scientifically proven....

:smh:

Last edited:
I'm shocked at the Tinder girls audacity though  :lol: ,acting like she'd be a prize...

LL
Wow. Now her face is all over the web. I'm sure this is on Reddit already. :lol:

Poor girl mustve gotten ran by a few dudes on Tinder...:wow:

Kanye West x Adidas x Mugatu

:lol: x :smh:

Sheep...the whole bunch of 'em.

Is it a coincidence that the first single on his forthcoming album is called "Wolves"? I think not...:lol:

He's feasting on the gullibility of these culture chasers...:lol:

that 1 chick had a fat *** tho

Anyway o know ots a fashion show but did he really just design like stockings and spandex for the women

Last edited:

Is it a coincidence that the first single on his forthcoming album is called "Wolves"? I think not...:lol:

Anyway o know ots a fashion show but did he really just design like stockings and spandex for the women

no its to bring attention to the piece they are wearing & not thier body.... one chick had a full uni on & holding 2 bags

which kanye lover is this? 

couldnt be sami he could just pay a couple stacks to get a smooch from yeezy.

WelloffAbleAmericanblackvulture.gif

:rofl: :wow:

Bruh jumping up down, chasing after him like some sort of goblin or something.

Like the infected..

kanye thought he was about to die right there.

Don't ever think he's not from those Chicago streets for one minute :lol:

:lol: exactly.. knew when to move around :rofl:

no its to bring attention to the piece they are wearing & not thier body.... one chick had a full uni on & holding 2 bags
That makes sense in a way. I thought he was only designing clothes for the show not accessories

That makes sense in a way. I thought he was only designing clothes for the show not accessories
fam's designing everything the stripes will let him touch

LL

i actually just noticed this dude is wearing the yeezy 3s. they look so trash, they actually fit in with the rest of this homeless attire kanye tried to pass off as fashion. he'll never be taken seriously in the fashion world...because he simply sucks. period.

Jay z and Beyonce there? Kim k in he first pic of these too... This must be what the illuminati will makes us all dress like... Some futuristic concentration camp ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom