Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

the "so theres no possib... OH MY" did it. that genuine OH S*** moment caught on cam from a baby rhino just tryna speak a lil about jesus with him?

fred-sanford-o.gif

RHYMES-PASSES-OUT.gif

damn why they had to do my boy like that tho? soon as u cut to him, hes mid-ugly cry? cmonnnnn

why is drake always sitting in a chair during performances. and yall gotta peep how she still sonned him. he went to grab her head and she said nah pleighboy this my show, you good. lmao reminds me of when meg was a bada** for a day, knocked the mean girl out and made out with her to claim her 
roll.gif

how she let herself get so worked up, that she attacked the officers she called to deal with them? women boy i tell ya....

Every time I see those black israelite videos, I always wonder how they stay posted up on Market ST. right in front of the Gap and Powell St. Trolley[emoji]128557[/emoji]
First time tourist to SF probably freak out. How I miss home and the random ish on the street[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Did That[emoji]128526[/emoji]

This legit had me in tears :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

"My name is Kenny, and I been wrong my whole life" :lol:

Last edited:
She really said that interrupting her was a form a harassment and that every man sexually harasses women
laugh.gif

They trolled her big time and she fell right into it and got arrested.
laugh.gif

Ol girl thought she was doin it by tryin to jump another female and thinking no one will touch her but her man wasnt having it. I'm not into hitting a female but if you trying to jump my girl then you can catch these hands too

Back
Top Bottom