Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

lame out of towners tryin to change NYC, how u come to a city and love it but try and change part of its culture? its not even a beneficial change

stay yo fragile *** wherever you from if you scared of cat calls
I don't even know who came up with that ridiculous term "cat call"

kylie jenner is the second coming of the myspace angle. i dont care what her pics look like, that s*** is fraudulent 
That's ok fam. Simple "not" wifey material. Just hit it and quit it. Well with her Id hit it a few times

That's ok fam. Simple "not" wifey material. Just hit it and quit it. Well with her Id hit it a few times
thats ALL you my man. aint she still a child tho?

Ya'll just gonna disrespect Tyga like that lol

720x239.jpeg.4acc8a4cb56f487fbb7f7580b6c4c302.large

http://thebiglead.com/2015/04/20/ma...fter-her-boyfriend-jarret-stolls-drug-arrest/
Marshall Henderson was suspended indefinitely from Ole Miss in the summer of 2013 after failing a drug test. Like an elephant, Henderson did not forget being mocked by Erin Andrews in the aftermath. He made good on his promise to save her tweet about him and throw it back when circumstances warranted. In this case, Andrews’ boyfriend, Jarret Stoll of the LA Kings, was arrested over the weekend in possession of cocaine and ecstasy in Las Vegas.
For Clarification Marshall Henderson is not the one wylin

kylie jenner is the second coming of the myspace angle. i dont care what her pics look like, that s*** is fraudulent 

thats ALL you my man. aint she still a child tho?

Ya'll just gonna disrespect Tyga like that lol

yea....

720x239.jpeg.4acc8a4cb56f487fbb7f7580b6c4c302.large

http://thebiglead.com/2015/04/20/ma...fter-her-boyfriend-jarret-stolls-drug-arrest/
Marshall Henderson was suspended indefinitely from Ole Miss in the summer of 2013 after failing a drug test
. Like an elephant, Henderson did not forget being mocked by Erin Andrews in the aftermath. He made good on his promise to save her tweet about him and throw it back when circumstances warranted. In this case, Andrews’ boyfriend, Jarret Stoll of the LA Kings, was arrested over the weekend in possession of cocaine and ecstasy in Las Vegas
For Clarification Marshall Henderson is not the one wylin

Doing it! Left that ***** speechless

Back
Top Bottom