Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Isn't the oldest daughter like 15 years old though? Wildin for sure.

Last edited:
She was actually arrested for prostitution 2 years ago http://m.morganhilltimes.com/news/g...2df-59ea-5697-9905-4a001b1d304e.html?mode=jqm

Lol she was from around my way, I knew she looked familiar.

In many African traditions that's a sign of hella respect.

A girl from a good family would get around 10 cows.
A girl from a really good family, held in high regard would get around 17 cows.

Offering 50 cows is basically like saying she's the best in the land.
Nah I know its a sign of respect, but fam his daughter is 16.  

not to mention he said he been liking his daughter since 5 yrs ago which would make her 11.

Cmon bro, this dude is wildin.

I don't know how to embed wshh, but this goes with the thread.

Clowning: Man Goes In On His Baby Momma After Paying His Last Child Support Payment!

Last edited:
The Japanese gluttonous beauty. :pimp:

:nerd: the way she puts the tip of the first slice in :nerd:

Last edited:

MIGHT BE THE GREATEST THING EVER WATCHED... BETTER THAN BLOOD SPORT WHICH IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER WATCHED... :rofl:

Last edited:
C'mon guys no need to be beer snobs. Corona, XX, Pacifico, etc... not the best beer but I'll still drink it.

MIGHT BE THE GREATEST THING EVER WATCHED... BETTER THAN BLOOD SPORT WHICH IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER WATCHED... :rofl:

That used to be called the Stone Cold Stunner, not sure whats its called now but im sure some new wrestler has re-hashed the move into their new sig move.

While I agree that this is an excellent use of a Stone Cold Stunner, NOTHING is better than Bloo Sport..

Back
Top Bottom