Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Jaden explains why he wore a white Batman costume to a school dance & to KimYe's wedding. :lol: :stoneface:

Megalomania at it's finest.

I wore the Batman suit to heighten my experience at the wedding and prom which was fun, but also at the wedding I felt as though I needed to protect everyone there and needed to have the proper gear to do so.

Last edited:
I think he's speaking on the stereotype, that white people like to do extremely dangerous things while drinking. More so than others!

Just like all cultural stereotypes, they're wack but majority of people find them funny and like to use those statements. 

I could agree with that Stereotype :lol:

Jaden explains why he wore a white Batman costume to a school dance & to KimYe's wedding. :lol: :stoneface:

Megalomania at it's finest.

I wore the Batman suit to heighten my experience at the wedding and prom which was fun, but also at the wedding I felt as though I needed to protect everyone there and needed to have the proper gear to do so.

Forget "keeping it real" and grounded. One man Space Cadet is the way :nthat:

Im white and only drinking game youll catch me playing is drunk driver on N64 on mario kart 

Down the cup right when race starts and then you can use two hands to control everything

Last edited:
Nah, u just str8 up called a complete stranger an idiot, that's why u sound like a haterI never praised lil man, I just said the white batsuit is a cool conncept

The praise is not blind.
Look into your hands and find who is truly blind.
The bat is symbolic. Jayden protects all of those who are blind.
You really in here talking to yourself?
Nah, u just str8 up called a complete stranger an idiot, that's why u sound like a hater I never praised lil man, I just said the white batsuit is a cool conncept
This notion that you need to know someone in order to criticize them is beyond foolish and one of the dumbest things I see regurgitated around the internet. I'm sorry, but if you act like an idiot, I don't need to know you to call you one.

But with that being said, you just called a complete stranger a hater, so what exactly does that make you?

Im white and only drinking game youll catch me playing is drunk driver on N64 on mario kart 

Down the cup right when race starts and then you can use two hands to control everything

We played it as you can drive whenever but when you drink you have to pull over. Because you know drinking and driving is bad

The praise is not blind.

Look into your hands and find who is truly blind.

The bat is symbolic. Jayden protects all of those who are blind.

You really in here talking to yourself?

Nah, u just str8 up called a complete stranger an idiot, that's why u sound like a hater I never praised lil man, I just said the white batsuit is a cool conncept

This notion that you need to know someone in order to criticize them is beyond foolish and one of the dumbest things I see regurgitated around the internet. I'm sorry, but if you act like an idiot, I don't need to know you to call you one.

But with that being said, you just called a complete stranger a hater, so what exactly does that make you?
I said you sound like one, I never called u a hater

But if I did call u a hater what would it make me? I never made a judgment call on your character so y u defensive?

I'm usually rocking with J Smith and playing along with his antics.

But that statement sounds mad special ed.. 

Back
Top Bottom