Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

xwvYKEQ.gif

Homie in the Ikea video said, "I already got one, can I have 6 more" :lol: :rofl: :lol: the product was called a "Skanka"

Last edited:

Smh. I don't know man. Reading the article was just bizarre. She got paid $100 for it. Production company said she knew about it. Her brother said he doesn't want to sue because he thought that she knew.

Smh. I don't know man. Reading the article was just bizarre. She got paid $100 for it. Production company said she knew about it. Her brother said he doesn't want to sue because he thought that she knew.
she got paid 100 to blow? or all she won was 100? are these blood siblings or step?

If it was step siblings it aint as bad but still that incest **** is no bueno. Way too many women out here to be messing with family. Even if she was the only woman on the planet it's no bueno :smh:

If she were the last woman on the planet you better put your ego aside and rawdog her for the good of humanity.

That Ikea video lmao. When he sees "Kolon" and says, ' "Hey Donna" but starts laughing before he can say anything :rofl:

Last edited:
The producers said they usually pay someone $25 for a glory hole scene. But since it was her brother they gave her $100 so she agreed (that's their defense)

*****, I don't believe that 25$ bs, a ***** will go and do somethin else if all she gettin is 25, that ain't worth the time

Last edited:
If she were the last woman on the planet you better put your ego aside and rawdog her for the good of humanity.

That Ikea video lmao. When he sees "Kolon" and says, ' "Hey Donna" but starts laughing before he can say anything :rofl:

the Kolon one got me good. and the ones where she just finally gives in and and can't even be mad :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom