Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A man is taking a woman to court so that he CAN pay her child support. That is the very definition of wildin.
nah thats smart...

you want that court ordered payment amount in place and documented...

don't want to get surprised one day and find out she been claiming you're negligent

This.

Money isnt a problem for these dudes. Having the court set the amoutn >>> her making up numbers and such.

Does Texas have some kind of favorable parental rights for the father or tax write offs or something?

No its the opposite actually. He just has to do it where shes from

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does Texas have some kind of favorable parental rights for the father or tax write offs or something?

Yeah I believe child support is a lot cheaper in Texas. Hence why Dwight chose to go to the rockets instead of staying with the lakers. I remember when slim thug was tweeting him telling him how much bottle service and child support was in Texas vs. California.

Last edited:
I think the idea is signing up for child support seems like a ludicrous idea, but unknowing to my knowledge since I dont have any kids it might be smart says the fathers or others of NT. Setting your own price point, other than her claiming randomness. IDK 

Taking care of your kid has nothing to do with child support. You taking care of your kid has everything to do with taking care of your personal kid. As the world knows, who knows what the mom does with child support money. So him signing himself up for it seems kind of wild, but maybe like the other NT'ers said, it might be a good move. Anyone have a more concrete idea of why hi doing that might be helpful to him, or was it just plain stupid? 

I think the idea is signing up for child support seems like a ludicrous idea, but unknowing to my knowledge since I dont have any kids it might be smart says the fathers or others of NT. Setting your own price point, other than her claiming randomness. IDK 

Taking care of your kid has nothing to do with child support. You taking care of your kid has everything to do with taking care of your personal kid. As the world knows, who knows what the mom does with child support money. So him signing himself up for it seems kind of wild, but maybe like the other NT'ers said, it might be a good move. Anyone have a more concrete idea of why hi doing that might be helpful to him, or was it just plain stupid? 
he gets the details of whats necessary from court.

abides by those set rules

no legal trouble....

or...

he can just give baby momma whatever he/she thinks she should get

baby momma can goto court and say he's not giving her enough

media picks up on story, bad press

legal trouble if the amount he was giving her is deemed not enough

back child support payments

league starts looking at his actions

possible sponsors dropping him

social justice crusade for deadbeat fathers puts him in spotlight

stress

his game is distracted

etc.

Welp for the first dude :lol:. Wth at that 2nd gif :rofl: :rofl: :x.

#LEGENDARYRICO ‏@6775rico:
I CAN'T SEE **** , BUT THIS ******* MONEY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! #NOLACKIN

Last edited:
You can not make this type of **** up.  I met this guy off Facebook..  only met once, he actually was with his wife* and kid..  Really nice dude, he stopped by my crib after his shift at around 11pm to buy a box mod..   He showed love by dropping off premade alien clapton coils (stores sell them for $20ish) and ejuice.

Dude seemed really happy, content with his work and ready to enter the vape business.   Then all of a sudden I see him post some real emotional **** on Facebook....  

This ***** left him for another dude and used his netflix account to watch addicted..

Cant trust these ****.. 

You can not make this type of **** up.  I met this guy off Facebook..  only met once, he actually was with his wife* and kid..  Really nice dude, he stopped by my crib after his shift at around 11pm to buy a box mod..   He showed love by dropping off premade alien clapton coils (stores sell them for $20ish) and ejuice.

Dude seemed really happy, content with his work and ready to enter the vape business.   Then all of a sudden I see him post some real emotional **** on Facebook....  

This ***** left him for another dude and used his netflix account to watch addicted..

Cant trust these ****.. 

Back
Top Bottom