Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yo, why? Dudes want to be in fraternities that bad... And I know there's way worse out there. 
Anyone who suggests or agrees to do that **** should go **** themselves. I don't even think I'd do some **** like that with some chicks man

Was doing it. Until i saw the belt :smh:

big gold > ___

I think this vid just convinced me to finally order the big gold belt :smokin

CQ0LIKuUcAATn0A.jpg

Don't do it! You gonna end up with that hunter green doo doo pack

Yo, why? Dudes want to be in fraternities that bad... And I know there's way worse out there. 
Anyone who suggests or agrees to do that **** should go **** themselves. I don't even think I'd do some **** like that with some chicks man

That's what I'm saying. They have the game all messed up. Cut the egg out the picture, and all those dudes did was spit in each others mouth, and the last dude swallowed the collective.. I'm done. This **** just caught me off guard though..

That's what I'm saying. They have the game all messed up. Cut the egg out the picture, and all those dudes did was spit in each others mouth, and the last dude swallowed the collective.. I'm done. This **** just caught me off guard though..
yea I don't care what club you get access too for doing that nonsense, I'm good. Chances are if someone actually insisted I do some stupidity like that I'd probably punch him in the face. It's all grown men too :smh:

That egg video:lol: x :smh:
I was so torn when it came to pledging on college. I knew it was tradition and "rite of passage" but at the end of the day, it's just some teens and 20somethings beating and humiliating their peers.stuff gets brutal too.

That egg video:lol: x :smh:
I was so torn when it came to pledging on college. I knew it was tradition and "rite of passage" but at the end of the day, it's just some teens and 20somethings beating and humiliating their peers.stuff gets brutal too.
yea f that. You don't need a group of people to make yourself feel more important, especially if they require you to degrade yourself

Back
Top Bottom