Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

bruh hairline like 2 inches back on his forehead. aint no way his hair grows back the same. and smilin like **** cool

yo respect for a FREESTYLE. but at some parts he was soundin like

hqdefault.jpg

dang ol riff raff man 
laugh.gif

his freestyle sound better than whats 99% of that young thug homie can weeknd drake stuff the kids listen to these days

#faxonlyb

Man NO, stop givin respect for simple ****, he freestyled so tf what, it was absolute garbage

You get respect for holdin your own not tryin

Don't be a hater ALL of your life. Out of all the dudes who "freestyle" on sways show... Very few actually are not spitting writtens. So being good and confident enough to really freestyle is excellent. Not to mention riff just having fun. It's good to see

bruh hairline like 2 inches back on his forehead. aint no way his hair grows back the same. and smilin like **** cool

classic joint...doing it :nthat:

hqdefault.jpg

Man NO, stop givin respect for simple ****, he freestyled so tf what, it was absolute garbage

You're just mad cuz he's white

riff raff freestyles are always doin in

"bench press bout 370 in the front yard, i done came through and still watchin charles in charge." :nthat:

Don't be a hater ALL of your life. Out of all the dudes who "freestyle" on sways show... Very few actually are not spitting writtens. So being good and confident enough to really freestyle is excellent. Not to mention riff just having fun. It's good to see
nope, i was born a hater, i love it, it keeps my skin clear, it keeps my muscles fed, it keeps me handsome

classic joint...doing it 
nthat.gif

You're just mad cuz he's white
riff is a funny guy and i know he really from the hood, definitely a white guy i legit f wit

Back
Top Bottom