Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

france was an ally since before we became a nation?

thats technically impossible

thats like saying you're best friend was your best friend before you guys were born
Go back to school.
Son acting like the land and humans werent here before the nation was born. 
cuz yall really gone act like dude didnt establish the US as a nation in his statement?

meaning earlier history youre referring to is null seeing as there was no US

reading comp in NT set to half assed

White people 
laugh.gif

"Hey Ryan, hey Billy"
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats like saying you're best friend was your best friend before you guys were born
Go back to school.
cuz yall really gone act like dude didnt establish the US as a nation in his statement?

Go back to school.

allies since 1778

Go back to school.

allies since 1778

Haha
Go easy on the boy. He clearly didn't make it past middle school

Are those actually "Yeezy" brand clothes and shoes on that guy? If he paid 5-10k for that get up, he for sure belongs in this thread.

If he got cheap clothes together, and made it look like that, he's doin it. Hit the club lookin like 10k in the dark. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've always thought the clothes don't make the man...you can be as fresh as you want but if the look don't fit you, it don't fit you...

I see dudes in $100+ jeans, designer shirt, j's...and look out of place

Last edited by a moderator:
this why i stay saying the younger generation lost. how do u even think something like this is funny? and then, u go beyond that and say "i better post this on the internet, people would love to see this." it makes me think she was ignorant of the fact that whites lynching blacks is still a touchy subject. its like she truly in the bottom of her heart was unaware and that she thinks the rest of the world shares her stupid sense of humor. 

cue *tyrese - shame*

Son I thought I was the only one not feelin dudes fits, dude is the og of buying the matching shirt and hat with every release

This deadass just pissed me off. Probably the type of Negro to say some **** like " racism is dead" "blacks are more racist than whites" "it's just a joke".

you know shorty probably wants to be white

but what does that say about her friends too? to be cool with pullin on the noose and smilin like it really is cool

shorty should get the slave treatment fr and then see if that **** is somethin to play wit

what her parents doin?

***** probably claim she mixed wit german and dont got no white close relatives in her family tree for the last 2 centuries

Back
Top Bottom