Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Jarvis Johnson setting black people back for a bull**** Toshiba :smh: ..c'mon bruh, if you gonna embarrass yourself to this degree atleast do it for a 4k Sony.

...and I'm almost certain that she's rocking a weave.

PT 2

:smh:

laugh.gif

So let me get this straight: This fool built a friggin tent and waited a week to be the first in line and then in the end there were only like 10 other people in line when the store opened on black friday.

^^^ There's nothing on the road that irks me more than grown *** men that drive like old women and/or can't park a car.  I'm not giving women a pass for bad driving, but for some reason it just makes me so angry when it's a grown man....especially in a nice car.

What was that?? Why didn't she grab one of the ones on the ground?

A lot of people saying it's fake. Like you said, there was plenty on the ground, so it don't really make sense to steal one from a kid. Also they had a box in hand before the other people were even in let into the store.

Last edited:
A lot of people saying it's fake. Like you said, there was plenty on the ground, so it don't really make sense to steal one from a kid. Also they had a box in hand before the other people were even in let into the store.
yeah man ..... that joint looks super fake man .... LMAO

Back
Top Bottom