Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Don't want to sound old (only 23 :lol:) or like a hater but .. This looks like what fairfax ave is like now .. Them two plus some tweens inside

Granted I don't even buy shoes/clothes like that anymore plus Ive never even been to there.. But still.. :\

I'm sure u guys agree the "culture" isn't what it used to be even just a few years ago
not even counting what they're wearing, crossing your legs like that is a big no no

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yo when he slaps the food out his hands :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yo I have to bounce because people are going to think I'm crazy at work :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh, that ante up joint will turn old school cats into a raging mosh pit of rockers ....joint is real like that.

Exactly and in 20 years from now it will still be an instant turn up. Can you imagine 50-60 years old cats turning up to 'Ante Up'. :lol: HipHopGeneration

Yup...cause I'll be the 60 year old throwing my walker and kicking over the checkers table when this comes on.

#GETUPOFFTHEMGOTDAMNDIAMONDS

Dude almost got him and his son killed trying to get him to appreciate the turn up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom